Author Topic: Rick Santorum Says the Darndest Things...  (Read 44486 times)

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
Re: Rick Santorum Says the Darndest Things...
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2012, 12:34:11 am »
....and it never occurred to them to unload the guns and keep them AWAY from the kids because...? I'm sorry, but those parents should forfeit their right to keep firearms if they're THAT stupid around them. I might be a little more forgiving had they put the safety on them, but relying on the safety is almost as stupid.

CLASS: IF YOU TRAVEL WITH A GUN, A) YOU TREAT IT AS LOADED, B) YOU UNLOAD THAT MOTHERFUCKER, AND C) KEEP IT THE HELL AWAY FROM KIDS!

*sighs* Few things on the planet fuck me off like people being stupid with guns!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2012, 12:59:21 am »
....and it never occurred to them to unload the guns and keep them AWAY from the kids because...? I'm sorry, but those parents should forfeit their right to keep firearms if they're THAT stupid around them. I might be a little more forgiving had they put the safety on them, but relying on the safety is almost as stupid.

CLASS: IF YOU TRAVEL WITH A GUN, A) YOU TREAT IT AS LOADED, B) YOU UNLOAD THAT MOTHERFUCKER, AND C) KEEP IT THE HELL AWAY FROM KIDS!

*sighs* Few things on the planet fuck me off like people being stupid with guns!
Well so often they off themselves via stupidity (like parents who gave their 10 year old a gun and he shot his mom over a trivial thing

Offline speshuled67

• Apprentice
« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2012, 01:50:58 am »
Well so often they off themselves via stupidity (like parents who gave their 10 year old a gun and he shot his mom over a trivial thing

or that poor kid in new hampshire and the uzi
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-Isaac Asimov

Offline Heretek

• Neonate
« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2012, 02:31:09 am »
Why the hell to people think guns and kids mix.  BB paint or air maybe but real bullets...

Speaking as someone who works on a paintball field, there's no way kids that age should have paintball guns either. They can be just as dangerous as a real firearm in the wrong hands, and I'm sure BB guns/airguns aren't far behind either.

Here in New Zealand at least, paintball markers are almost as restricted as guns; you need to be either over 16 and hold a license, or over 18 years old. If you buy one for your kid under the pretence of getting it for yourself, you can face some pretty hefty penalties.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #199 on: April 16, 2012, 10:38:32 am »
Why the hell to people think guns and kids mix.  BB paint or air maybe but real bullets...

Speaking as someone who works on a paintball field, there's no way kids that age should have paintball guns either. They can be just as dangerous as a real firearm in the wrong hands, and I'm sure BB guns/airguns aren't far behind either.

Here in New Zealand at least, paintball markers are almost as restricted as guns; you need to be either over 16 and hold a license, or over 18 years old. If you buy one for your kid under the pretence of getting it for yourself, you can face some pretty hefty penalties.

As a someone who love paintball, I was about to say that, but you beat me to it. One good thing is that .68 inch ball bearings aren't terribly common. I hate it when someone thinks it's ok to use a regular bb gun for air soft. Or someone that thinks airsoft is a no more dangerous than a nerf gun.

This is a nerf gun with an awesome paint job.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2012, 01:55:43 pm »
Honestly, if we got into a nerf gun tournament or nerf gun tag or something, I'd gladly play :D

Even though I'm fat and out of shape, that'd still be fun.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #201 on: April 16, 2012, 02:04:21 pm »
Get the Nerf turret...you'll be fine.

shykid

« Reply #202 on: April 16, 2012, 02:49:57 pm »
A woman my mother works with decided to buy guns for her 5-year-old son and 3-year-old daughter for Christmas. Real guns. I think she bought two rifles. This was just weeks after the woman mentioned her son was grounded for intentionally shooting his sister with his BB gun. Anyway, they went and got the guns from someone the husband knows. They tested the guns out before buying them, so they had bullets in them. The idiot parents put the kids in the back of the car with the loaded rifles. As they were driving down the road, they heard a shot from the backseat. They were afraid to turn around for a moment, but finally looked. Luckily, no one was hurt, but the little girl had pulled the trigger and shot out the back window.

Oh my God. Someone take these kids away from this dumb bitch.

Offline driewerf

• Neonate
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2012, 05:04:00 pm »
Guess who's 3 year old daughter is a lifetime member of the NRA?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/14/1083373/-Bella-Santorum-is-a-life-member-of-the-NRA-at-three-years-old-
Somehow this suits for a christian. Parents recruit their children at even a younger age in their respictive christian sects.

It fits.