Author Topic: Is Kim Jong-un dead?  (Read 4829 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Is Kim Jong-un dead?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2020, 12:57:00 pm »
Trump sent his greetings to Kim and is apparently happy that the man is OK.

At this point that is not really surprising.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2020, 01:52:15 pm »
Yeah. Never mind any condolences for the sixty seven thousand Americans that have died from the Coronavirus as long as Kim Jong Fat is ok.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2020, 10:10:23 pm »
Don't forget, they fell in love.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2020, 10:02:40 am »
Don't forget, they fell in love.

Of course, they've bonded over their love of ketchup-covered steaks, quad-stack Heartstoppers from Burger Shot, and being dead within the decade of a stroke.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2020, 01:34:27 pm »
Well-done steaks.

And, of course, their desire to build Trump Tower Pyongyang.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2020, 06:31:41 pm »
Trump should just put his name on the Ryugyong hotel. Nobody would go to it being that it is the largest abandoned building in the world. But I'm sure Trumps Best Friend Kim can do that for him.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2020, 09:56:00 pm »
Well-done steaks.

The most done a steak can be is medium.  Any more done and you are officially committing a crime against beef and the chef has every right to piss in your glass and call it Mountain Dew.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2020, 10:08:08 pm »
Well-done steaks.

The most done a steak can be is medium.  Any more done and you are officially committing a crime against beef and the chef has every right to piss in your glass and call it Mountain Dew.

Trump likes his steaks well-done and smeared with ketchup. FWIW I like mine medium-rare, though if it ends up a little cooler I'm not going to complain.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2020, 11:05:52 pm »
He also eats his pizza with a fork and knife like a fucking savage.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2020, 09:28:54 am »
Well-done steaks.

Trump likes his steaks well-done and smeared with ketchup. FWIW I like mine medium-rare, though if it ends up a little cooler I'm not going to complain.

That's about how I like mine, as well.  When I was young (read: a complete imbecile), I wouldn't accept anything under medium because I was a starchy tater when it came to "muh food poisoning."  Then, I read 'bout how most of that shit's from the 1800s when our understanding of disease was about as good as our understanding of electricity, and almost all meat that's made in-country is perfectly safe to eat rare.  Still never touching anything that's blue rare.  That can fuck right off.

He also eats his pizza with a fork and knife like a fucking savage.

Only ever did that once, and that was at Shotgun Dan's.  AKA: The House of the Water Pizza.  Everybody my mom worked with recommended it really highly, but all we got was a flavourless paste of undercooked garbage and subpar toppings.  Little Caesar's is fucking better and cheaper.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2020, 12:13:34 pm »
Blue Rare is an acquired taste if I'm being fair.  But yeah, medium-rare is the temp max for me.

Ironbite-tastes good and requires a minimum of cooking.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2020, 01:36:16 pm »
I've known people who want it even more than blue rare, like "bring it to me mooing and blast it for a few seconds with a flamethrower" rare.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2020, 08:03:08 pm »
I've read some speculation that this might've actually been a ploy by Kim Jong-un to see how Norkie officials would react to his possible death. If that's true, then I wouldn't be surprised to hear about a new round of purges.
Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2020, 11:58:12 am »
One wonders if his sister is gonna be in that purge.

Ironbite-cause he's taken out family before.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2020, 02:51:42 pm »
No from what I hear his sister and him are Besties having both been shipped off to the same school together in Switzerland. There's probably some kind of incestual relationship going on there.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t