Author Topic: I knew Mexico was a shithole...  (Read 10451 times)

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
Re: I knew Mexico was a shithole...
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 05:13:52 pm »
Rev. L. W. Irwin, the girl's stepfather, was charged with contributing to her delinquency.[46] He reportedly prayed for the salvation of the jury that later convicted him.[47]
There are no words to express my rage for this. She was the delinquent one?

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 05:16:52 pm »
17-year-old grandmother.  I'll just let that sink in.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 05:32:25 pm »
17-year-old grandmother.  I'll just let that sink in.

How the fuck does that work i mean like how old was the child when she gave birth is what i want to know?

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 05:34:20 pm »
That one was 8 and in Africa, I believe.

Girl who had her second live birth by the age of 13, the second one resulting in twins.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2012, 05:40:44 pm »
I have no words....
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2012, 05:51:05 pm »
Do these people think abortions in this case are meant to make the rape never have happened? It isn't. It's to ease the poor girl's suffering and avoid further trauma.

Anyway, I'm glad both the girl and the baby are doing well. I hope she can go on with her life.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2012, 06:05:38 pm »
Angry domes are so passe

Ironbite-now Angry Multiuniverses, that's where it's at

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2012, 06:50:44 pm »
A drink for everyone in the Angry Dome:
http://okasaneko.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/rage2.jpg
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 06:49:30 pm by Random Dinosaur »

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2012, 06:56:18 pm »
A drink for everyone in the Angry Dome:

For some reason that made me lol off my chair
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2012, 08:45:33 pm »
Not surprising. It's what you'd expect from a largely undeveloped and highly catholic country. Not just the draconian anti-abortion laws but also the age of consent that would make the average catholic priest happier than

Hey now!  Don't associate dragons with this bullshit! >:/ (j/k)
Draconian comes from a guy named Draco, not from dragons.[/pointless nitpickery]

But seriously, this is all kinds of messed up.  And as for the people who call these girls "selfish" for not wanting to potentially die because their bodies aren't able to handle giving birth...
Here's a "funny" story about that: Recently there was a similar case locally, regarding an 11-year-old girl. One of the people involved in the case had this to say: "Once the girl has had her first ovulation, she has the physical conditions to sustain a pregnancy. Nature is wise" (link in Spanish, for anyone who might care)

It must be nice to live in this parallel universe where the nature fairy makes sure no girl can ever get pregnant without being completely ready to handle the pregnancy in every way. I'm sure no women ever die during childbirth in this wonderful land of wise nature. Too bad the girl is pregnant in the real world.
Σא

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2012, 09:45:56 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Read it and RAGE!!! It sickens me that people would subject children to this and NOT see something wrong with it.

There's so much wrong in that link, I don't even have words...

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2012, 10:19:19 pm »
 I used to go to school with a girl who was 12 and supposedly had two kids and the all lived alone with her dad(hmm?). Before you say it was probably a rumor you should know this happened rural Oklahoma, which does it's best to live up to redneck stereotypes.

Is it bad when news stories like these don't get any reaction out of me?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 10:52:50 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Read it and RAGE!!! It sickens me that people would subject children to this and NOT see something wrong with it.

I... what... I just.. GRRRAAAAAH!
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2012, 01:11:49 am »
Rev. L. W. Irwin, the girl's stepfather, was charged with contributing to her delinquency.[46] He reportedly prayed for the salvation of the jury that later convicted him.[47]

OKAY.  THAT'S.  IT.

I'm tired of these motherfucking victim blaming assholes on this motherfucking planet!
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
  • (Haseen on the old board)
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2012, 05:19:46 am »
Here's a "funny" story about that: Recently there was a similar case locally, regarding an 11-year-old girl. One of the people involved in the case had this to say: "Once the girl has had her first ovulation, she has the physical conditions to sustain a pregnancy. Nature is wise" (link in Spanish, for anyone who might care)

I say we put that fucker into an enclosure of starving tigers and test nature's "wisdom".