Author Topic: Marine lose his collective shit.  (Read 9580 times)

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Marine lose his collective shit.
« on: April 04, 2013, 08:45:16 pm »
A wheelchair bound female marine vet and her caretaker brother were apparently driving around in Camp Pendleton in California.  They were cut off by another marine (the man in the video).  The guy continued to brake check them repeatedly, until he caused them rear end him.  This was the reaction of the marine (the one who cut them off) after the accident:

(Heavy cursing)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kc-2N2NX5A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kc-2N2NX5A</a>

The marine apparently has severe PTSD and was arrested by Camp Pendleton staff.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 08:48:24 pm by TGRwulf »
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Marine lose his collective shit.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 08:47:32 pm »
Dishonourable discharge followed by execution. There really is no need for him to use any more oxygen.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 08:58:28 pm »
Dishonourable discharge

Discharged, yes.

followed by execution. There really is no need for him to use any more oxygen.

For having a mental illness?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 09:01:52 pm »
Dishonourable discharge

Discharged, yes.

What a hypocrite. I have no doubt you'd rant and rave against a state executing a mentally ill person for a crime, but you now explicitly advocate killing a person for the same thing?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 09:09:12 pm »
Dishonourable discharge

Discharged, yes.

What a hypocrite. I have no doubt you'd rant and rave against a state executing a mentally ill person for a crime, but you now explicitly advocate killing a person for the same thing?

Are you talking to Fred or Magus? You quoted Magus and I'm pretty sure he was against what Fred said.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 09:10:59 pm »
She was using my quote to launch off of.  She wasn't actually replying to me.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 09:17:10 pm »
Dishonourable discharge

Discharged, yes.

I may not have been entirely serious there. You know how some people say 'Die in a Fire'? That's the kind of vein I was mining. I don't think this guy should be executed for being a jackass. Apologies.

That said, my God he's an asshole. Deliberately causing a car accident in order to create an excuse to abuse a disabled veteran and assault his carer, in front of your own wife? Lower than low. If there were a law against being a dickhead, the law would be named after this fuckwit.

I'm not sure where you're getting mental illness from here. Do you think he's mentally ill? I didn't get that impression, for whatever reason. I just think he's a fuckwit.

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 09:25:26 pm »
I may not have been entirely serious there.

You... may not have been serious?  As in, you aren't sure if you were serious or not?

I'm not sure where you're getting mental illness from here. Do you think he's mentally ill? I didn't get that impression, for whatever reason. I just think he's a fuckwit.

The marine apparently has severe PTSD and was arrested by Camp Pendleton staff.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 09:29:10 pm »
Dishonourable discharge

Discharged, yes.

I may not have been entirely serious there. You know how some people say 'Die in a Fire'? That's the kind of vein I was mining. I don't think this guy should be executed for being a jackass. Apologies.

That said, my God he's an asshole. Deliberately causing a car accident in order to create an excuse to abuse a disabled veteran and assault his carer, in front of your own wife? Lower than low. If there were a law against being a dickhead, the law would be named after this fuckwit.

Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 09:32:31 pm »
Dishonourable discharge

Discharged, yes.

Near the end of the OP it was said he has PTSD.

That said I have a friend who has PTSD caused be his ex-girlfriend, and he doesn't behave in any way like a douchetit.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 09:38:25 pm »
Near the end of the OP it was said he has PTSD.

That said I have a friend who has PTSD caused be his ex-girlfriend, and he doesn't behave in any way like a douchetit.

Well, I obviously didn't see that sentence did I?

-FDR

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 09:52:02 pm »
Well, I obviously didn't see that sentence did I?

At the time of your original posting no one had any way to know that.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2013, 10:29:44 pm »
Which is true. I apologise, I guess, for not seeing that sentence. Is that something you apologise for?

-FDR

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 12:11:13 am »
Well, the OP literally said that he has PTSD and you questioned it. The thing is, did TGR edit that in after Fred made his initial post calling for his execution? I can understand not going back and looking at a short post and video just to see if anything was edited in after the fact, but not if you just plain ignored part of a short post and shot your mouth off.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 12:25:02 am »
Well, the OP literally said that he has PTSD and you questioned it. The thing is, did TGR edit that in after Fred made his initial post calling for his execution? I can understand not going back and looking at a short post and video just to see if anything was edited in after the fact, but not if you just plain ignored part of a short post and shot your mouth off.

I doubt it was edited since it currently says the last edit to the post was about 19 minutes prior to Fred's post.

Also, a minor dispute on the internet ended with one party admitting they missed something and politely apologizing? Quick, someone call up Satan and ask what the weather is like!