Author Topic: Date Rape Thought Experiment  (Read 10004 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Date Rape Thought Experiment
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 11:55:54 pm »
I despise Objectivists.

They truly do despise people weaker than themselves, despite the fact that at any moment, someone else could make them the weak one.

And oh yes, if you don't remember it...if we got him unconscious with Roofies, there's a lot I could do to this guy he would not remember. Just help me take him to an apartment with a nice, deep basement.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 01:58:43 am »
Don't call them objectivists. Their beliefs are subjective.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 09:47:44 am »
I would like to know if this guy thinks people should be allowed to sexually abuse babies.

The baby isn't going to remember it, so according to his logic why shouldn't we let people enjoy them as long as they are careful not to cause physical harm?

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2013, 05:29:38 pm »
I would like to know if this guy thinks people should be allowed to sexually abuse babies.

The baby isn't going to remember it, so according to his logic why shouldn't we let people enjoy them as long as they are careful not to cause physical harm?

Or even non sexually. Why shouldn't we let our citizens reap the benefits of tazing a baby? Who hasn't wanted to rape women and taze babies? Anyone? ...Where are you guys going?
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2013, 02:42:09 pm »
So, going with his conclusions here, If I were to walk up and hit him hard enough to leave him with no memory of the event and in a coma long enough for the damage to heal, then he's suffered no perceptable injury? Notably, I live close enough to take this up with him personally.

I sent him a message that mentions the shit in the chocolate pie from The Help.  I pointed out that according to his own article, because Miss Hilly was unaware of the nasty contents of the pie when she ate it, and the baking would have killed off any fecal bacteria, it was totally morally neutral and not mean or gross to serve another human being (however despicable) a doo-doo pie.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!