Author Topic: Incels General Thread  (Read 48391 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Incels General Thread
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2018, 11:34:59 pm »
Sorry. My school didn't offer any classics on the metric system. My, um, associates had to teach me and we only dealt in weights. Centilters then.
Er what is the liquid medium I'm smelling the incel through? Exactly how traumatizing is this experience going to be?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2018, 12:59:12 am »
presumably sweat and desiccated semen

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #152 on: November 14, 2018, 02:37:52 pm »
...and a body pillow decorated with a 14 yo manga character.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2018, 03:51:49 pm »
...and a body pillow decorated with a 14 yo manga character.

Akshually... Though she may look 14 she is actually a 900 years old dragon.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2018, 02:07:55 am »
When Chad farts around hot babes, they discreetly smell his fart to figure out what food he ate so they can get an estimate of what his semen tastes like.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2018, 09:16:28 am »
Aah, that old chestnut: that semen taste is influenced by diet.  If memory serves, that particular old wive's tale was debunked a long time ago.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #156 on: November 18, 2018, 09:44:46 pm »
When Chad farts around hot babes, they discreetly smell his fart to figure out what food he ate so they can get an estimate of what his semen tastes like.

Lies and slander!  >:( :P

Art Vandelay

« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2018, 09:49:13 pm »
If chicks are turned on by big, smelly man farts, then why the fuck am I not getting laid every waking second of my life? That's what I want to know.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #158 on: November 18, 2018, 09:58:34 pm »

Incel: I don't think of Chad's jizz because I like to think about sucking his cock no homo I just think about people sucking off Chad I'm not gay.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #159 on: November 19, 2018, 01:14:53 pm »
If chicks are turned on by big, smelly man farts, then why the fuck am I not getting laid every waking second of my life? That's what I want to know.

The guy who said that it's because if your not a Chad, then women find your farts gross and think you're a cannibal pedophile.

Becky: Eww, what a creeper!

Stacy: Like who farts around goddesses like us? What a facially despicable fool!

Becky: It’s soo gross! Where is Chad? I need him to come get this creep away from us!

Stacy: He busy being Chad (fucking Roastina).

Becky: Right! OMG this ugly guy’s fart smell like the corpses of rotten children. I think he’s a he’s a cannibal pedophile.

Stacy: LoL, you would know from all those abortions you had girlfriend! hahahah

Becky:Teeheehee

Stacy:You’re right though, he has a pedophile face, you can tell by the asymmetry and lack of a strong jawline.

Becky:I saw this crime show on TV where these hot detectives captured a creepy guy’s fart in a bottle to test it for human remains, we should alert the authorities before he claims another victim, I can tell by his unattractive face that he’s a psychopath who’s out for blood and craves children.

Stacy: Good idea, us beautiful people sure know how to fight baddies and make the world a better place for everyone! Even if this guy is innocent, he’s ugly as fuck so that’s guilty enough, fuck that asshole, who cares if we ruin his life. Besides, with a face like that, it’s not a matter of if you’re a pedophile but when. We’re doing our community a favor.

This for the record is how all women talk
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:16:59 pm by Skybison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2018, 10:34:36 am »
Thanks WHTM.

Incels are like the grease trap at the bottom of internet culture, that said I'm fascinated in a ghastly sort of way about the one who says he's going to eat his own arse and record it if he doesn't get laid.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2018, 10:50:32 am »
See, this is why they're so alone. Sitting at their computers, oversharing their disgusting habits and antisocial thoughts on message boards instead of Facebook like everyone else.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2018, 11:25:29 am »
Seriously though, those people need help.

Lonely kids get involved with that community and rather than helping them to get friends or even girlfriends the community just makes sure that they get distanced from the society further and end up radicalized eventually when they have turned into an abyss of hate and misery.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2018, 04:11:32 pm »
This one made me think of Jacob.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2018, 05:59:04 pm »
ok so why is the smelly balls thread labelled life fuel?