Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156144 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #345 on: August 17, 2017, 08:37:37 am »
A new creature over there going by the name Knowledge Transfer.  Loud, crude and obnoxious.  I have to believe it is someone returned after being banned but I am not certain who.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline RWH

• Neonate
« Reply #346 on: August 17, 2017, 10:16:22 am »
A new creature over there going by the name Knowledge Transfer.  Loud, crude and obnoxious.  I have to believe it is someone returned after being banned but I am not certain who.

What frustrates me is that he got direct and insulting; yet, the moderators gave him a pass.  Some of my responses to him were deleted, especially when I pinned him down.  Because of the deletions, the entire stream makes no sense in places.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #347 on: August 17, 2017, 01:24:29 pm »

What frustrates me is that he got direct and insulting; yet, the moderators gave him a pass.  Some of my responses to him were deleted, especially when I pinned him down.  Because of the deletions, the entire stream makes no sense in places.
I get banned for disagreeing with Horwitz/Jason Todd/Slidellman4life, but Knowledge Transfer gets to do THAT and nothing happens?

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #348 on: August 17, 2017, 04:42:15 pm »

I hate that too, although it does make the place look like an ad for the evils of censorship.  What's stupid is that when the delete our responses, they are deleting the polite entries (for the most part) while the sneering condescending fundie responses remain.  Makes Christian News Network look quite bad in my opinion.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #349 on: August 17, 2017, 04:43:30 pm »
I get banned for disagreeing with Horwitz/Jason Todd/Slidellman4life, but Knowledge Transfer gets to do THAT and nothing happens?

God has spoken, I guess.
Who do you think Knowledge Transfer is?  A new boy, or one of the other zealots?
Going to send you a PM regarding your account.

Offline CrowFood

• Neonate
« Reply #350 on: August 18, 2017, 01:07:09 am »

I'm still amazed they banned you. I also agree with Jocasta: banning reasonable polite folks while leaving the jerk fundies makes them look like hypocrites...and, well, if it talks like a duck and looks like a duck and doesn't act like it preaches to its fellow ducks...

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #351 on: August 18, 2017, 03:17:58 pm »
This is pretty amazing:

I have no idea what comments were deleted, but read the ones that WEREN'T deleted.  This means the moderator must have seen these and deemed them OK.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #352 on: August 18, 2017, 04:11:01 pm »
 Wow.  I guess I totally missed that marvelous human being.  Feel the Christian love, as we say!   ::)

Offline RWH

• Neonate
« Reply #353 on: August 18, 2017, 06:38:45 pm »
This is pretty amazing:

I have no idea what comments were deleted, but read the ones that WEREN'T deleted.  This means the moderator must have seen these and deemed them OK.

Each of the omissions said "I'm not listening."

I checked this guy out on disques, and apparently, he has been posting on a number of really radically right-wing fundy sites where hate speech is the accepted norm for good Christians.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #354 on: August 18, 2017, 06:43:56 pm »
Oh my lord.  That thread is over the top now.
Sharon, maybe you could get on there and post complaints about this guy from a Christian standpoint.  He really is a pig.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #355 on: August 18, 2017, 07:57:39 pm »
What thread was he running rampant on?

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #356 on: August 18, 2017, 08:30:04 pm »
He still is.  On the one about the parents with the two kids in the photo and one of the kids is transgender.

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #357 on: August 18, 2017, 11:05:28 pm »
Oh my lord.  That thread is over the top now.
Sharon, maybe you could get on there and post complaints about this guy from a Christian standpoint.  He really is a pig.
Can you give me a link? I can't find that article for some reason...
I'll be happy to discuss his problem and see if I can bring out his 'style' a bit more for you to find out who it is.
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2017, 11:09:52 pm »
This guy makes Jerome Horwitz look like a Carebear.