Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551213 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #930 on: August 12, 2013, 05:56:59 pm »
She has a point in the gossiping being terrible, but that would happen even if she wasn't fat and instead did something else embarrassing.

That being said, I'm not sure what showers are like in the Philippines, but I'm going with the others in saying that THAT much weight is unhealthy.

As Mint said, one of the "best hotels" would probably be standard size or larger. It MIGHT make sense if it was a cheap hotel or motel meant to mainly be used by locals in a country where most people are smaller than average. But a top notch hotel is meant to be visited by international guests. If you're literally too large to fit in a standard size shower, you should probably be going in for surgery.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #931 on: August 13, 2013, 07:39:11 am »

I think this person should seriously be concerned about their weight and health if they can't fit in a shower.

Lady must have a custom shower back home. Nice hotels have some pretty damn spacious showers and tubs. You could fit two of me in some of them and I ain't skinny as a pole.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #932 on: August 13, 2013, 01:31:29 pm »
Hell, I have more problems than most people purely because of my height. My shower at home was installed in a house of tall people (my grandfather was at least 6 feet and my mom was 5'10 in her youth), so I can fit all 6'2 of me under the showerhead fine. But I've very rarely found a hotel or resort where I haven't had to at least slightly duck under it to fit anything above the shoulder blades.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #933 on: August 13, 2013, 03:28:00 pm »

Umm...

...hm.

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #934 on: August 13, 2013, 04:21:59 pm »
I think that story inadvertently ended up showing the exact kind of family life that leads to this level of....problem.

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #935 on: August 13, 2013, 04:44:27 pm »
',:|

That girl has serious issues. I can see that her mom is worried for her, but like chitoryu said, she has problems too and isn't exactly helping.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #936 on: August 13, 2013, 04:49:22 pm »
Doesn't using the word alcoholic as a slur go against the whole extreme social justice thing she has going on?

I'm tempted to make a tumblr account just to tell her that I am a trans-alcoholic and I am very offended.

Check your sobriety privilege!

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #937 on: August 13, 2013, 04:51:20 pm »
Doesn't using the word alcoholic as a slur go against the whole extreme social justice thing she has going on?

I'm tempted to make a tumblr account just to tell her that I am a trans-alcoholic and I am very offended.

Do it!

Offline Commissar Kaz

• Tzeentchian Cultist
  • Bishop
  • Just as planned!
« Reply #938 on: August 13, 2013, 05:24:25 pm »
Well, if anything, at least she didn't choose a large cat as her kin animal (or whatever the word for that is).

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #939 on: August 13, 2013, 05:29:17 pm »
...I literally have no words for what I just read.

Other than those words.

And those words.

And those words.

And--

I'll stop now.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #940 on: August 13, 2013, 05:43:34 pm »

Do it!

Done!

Set up a tumblr and sent her this:

"Check your sobriety privilege! A trans-alcoholic friend of mine was viewing this and was shocked and appalled at the use of alcoholic as a slur. A victim of the AA conspiracy, she was far too distraught to confront you, but I am not . This is just the sort of prejudice we alcoholic and trans-alcoholic people have to fight against everyday and I for one am SICK of it."

I also reblogged her and tagged it with #alcophobia #should know better #trigger warning

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #941 on: August 13, 2013, 06:28:25 pm »
I get the feeling that some radical SJ warriors are less interested in what they can do for social justice than what social justice can do for them.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #942 on: August 13, 2013, 06:41:30 pm »

Do it!

Done!

Set up a tumblr and sent her this:

"Check your sobriety privilege! A trans-alcoholic friend of mine was viewing this and was shocked and appalled at the use of alcoholic as a slur. A victim of the AA conspiracy, she was far too distraught to confront you, but I am not . This is just the sort of prejudice we alcoholic and trans-alcoholic people have to fight against everyday and I for one am SICK of it."

I also reblogged her and tagged it with #alcophobia #should know better #trigger warning

Poe's Law at its finest.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #943 on: August 13, 2013, 09:15:02 pm »
I get the feeling that some radical SJ warriors are less interested in what they can do for social justice than what social justice can do for them.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #944 on: August 13, 2013, 10:13:12 pm »
Spoilered for being large. And disgusting.

(click to show/hide)
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.