Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549552 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #1170 on: September 04, 2013, 04:02:17 pm »
I think it's funny how PETA instead of at least trying to be professional with their (albeit flawed) info, just rely on a man's perceived fixation with his dick.
But, that's just it. They aren't. They're relying on their perceived fixation of mothers on their babies' dicks.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1171 on: September 04, 2013, 04:07:20 pm »

I think it's funny how PETA instead of at least trying to be professional with their (albeit flawed) info, just rely on a man's perceived fixation with his dick.
But, that's just it. They aren't. They're relying on their perceived fixation of mothers on their babies' dicks.
Ah.  Touche'...

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1172 on: September 04, 2013, 04:34:34 pm »

Not quite. Peta is expecting Mr. Cerza to judge that he cannot rely on mothers' fixation on their babies' dicks, since if he could, there'd be no need to ban them from the competition. It would be sufficient to deliver the (alleged) facts and the pregnant women would either remove themselves or judge the risk to potential future penises to be small enough to not justify missing a wing-eating competition (for example, if they expect not to have male children).

To recap: PETA's argument works on the condition that a) the target believes their allegations and b) he cares significantly more about the size of penises (of other people) than he expects the future mothers of the relevant people to care. Or that he expects them not to believe PETA while he himself does.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 04:39:13 pm by Sigmaleph »
Σא

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #1173 on: September 04, 2013, 04:59:12 pm »
It seems odd that PETA would overlook the fact that most will care more for money than the possible effects on strange babies' penises.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1174 on: September 04, 2013, 05:07:01 pm »
Could we please stop talking about baby penises?  Makes me feel all wiggy....  jibblies...

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #1175 on: September 04, 2013, 05:41:33 pm »
Could we please stop talking about baby penises?  Makes me feel all wiggy....  jibblies...
Hmm. Maybe.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1176 on: September 04, 2013, 09:26:13 pm »

So much wrong. So little time.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #1177 on: September 04, 2013, 09:31:24 pm »
Harassment? As in, not even physical, but just people making inappropriate and insulting comments? Don't get me wrong, I understand that it can be hurtful, but swords? Seriously? She want's to KILL people for saying nasty things? What era did she show up from, cause it's clearly not today.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #1178 on: September 04, 2013, 11:02:59 pm »

So much wrong. So little time.
Are you kidding? That would be an incentive to harrass women on the street! I never did it before, but if it gets me into awesome sword duels, hell yeah!

Also... *grabs rapière* I clock a fuckload more than 20 hours of training, so...  ;D

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1179 on: September 04, 2013, 11:09:19 pm »
Also, what happens when the women draw swords on guys with concealed carry permits?

Or does part of the plan include banning men from carrying self-defense weapons?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1180 on: September 04, 2013, 11:38:54 pm »
Ohh yes, lovable, delicious sword-based violence...we've had a shortage of it since society made damned guns.

Its always been my philosophy that there's more emotion and feeling in a sword fight than in a gunfight.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #1181 on: September 05, 2013, 12:05:39 am »
Ohh yes, lovable, delicious sword-based violence...we've had a shortage of it since society made damned guns.

Its always been my philosophy that there's more emotion and feeling in a sword fight than in a gunfight.
Agreed. This would be worth it. Kick-ass sword fights.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1182 on: September 05, 2013, 12:36:11 am »
Also, what happens when the women draw swords on guys with concealed carry permits?

Or does part of the plan include banning men from carrying self-defense weapons?

I think it is assumed that since it's legal for women to cut men down, then self defense is illegal against that. I mean it's not like you have a right to shoot police officer giving you a speeding ticket either. (Oh, right USA...)

Then again, that's only one attack/incident per month. So I suppose if you knew that she had already stabbed someone earlier that month, THEN that assault of hers would be illegal and you would presumably be allowed to defend yourself just like any other time when someone comes at you with a scimitar.

That would certainly turn into a horrible mess in 15 minutes (at the latest.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #1183 on: September 05, 2013, 08:11:55 am »
I don't understand why this proposed system has a once a month limit.

If you agree that women should be able to kill men who insult them, then shouldn't you just be able to kill them whenever they insult you?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1184 on: September 05, 2013, 08:36:25 am »
I don't understand why this proposed system has a once a month limit.

If you agree that women should be able to kill men who insult them, then shouldn't you just be able to kill them whenever they insult you?

I think that the point was that it was supposed to be a deterrent rather than an excuse to kill every single man. That men would be afraid of the 50% of human population who are legally allowed to maim or kill men. Once in a month limit would mean that women can't do it every single time and therefore go on a wild killing spree... (Which is something that some of the craziest radfems have also suggested.) So instead the fear of being attacked without legal means of defense would prevent men from insulting women.

How it would make men respect women rather than hate or fear the maniacs who can cut them up for whatever reason or imagined transgression they wish is beyond me. Or perhaps that was never the point in the suggestion anyway.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!