Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549183 times)

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #1605 on: October 03, 2013, 08:08:29 pm »
"Today we're gonna yiff-diddly-iff!"
Is that what the fox says?

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1606 on: October 03, 2013, 08:56:51 pm »

*hisses!*

...I think we found your berserk button XD
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #1607 on: October 03, 2013, 09:34:28 pm »
The fucking dancing and throwing up hands emoticon....
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #1608 on: October 03, 2013, 10:02:13 pm »
The fucking dancing and throwing up hands emoticon....
I've proposed many times to get someone who knows how to edit such things to animate that emoticon getting shot or squished or something. Somebody should still do it.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1609 on: October 04, 2013, 12:36:44 am »
I'm sorry, but the sparkles have completely ruined the impact of her message.  I'm laughing at her instead of being offended. XD

I made the mistake of responding to one of that person's posts and they found my personal blog.

Long story short, I forgot I can't have kinks that SJW's don't approve of.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #1610 on: October 04, 2013, 01:44:36 am »
I have an anthro bunny character named Iffy, so yeah...

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #1611 on: October 04, 2013, 01:46:33 am »
Naturally all this is doing is reminding me that I still need a refsheet made for my character...

also considering "diddle" pretty much means screw, that comment is somehow ten times funnier for it. Or maybe I'm tired. Eh.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1612 on: October 04, 2013, 01:33:36 pm »
I'm sorry, but the sparkles have completely ruined the impact of her message.  I'm laughing at her instead of being offended. XD

I made the mistake of responding to one of that person's posts and they found my personal blog.

What kinks do they not approve of? We've seen some SJWs fighting for pedophilia, necrophilia, and more.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1613 on: October 04, 2013, 02:00:04 pm »

What kinks do they not approve of? We've seen some SJWs fighting for pedophilia, necrophilia, and more.

Anything that'd involve a penis going into a vagina, I'd imagine.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #1614 on: October 04, 2013, 03:35:53 pm »

Anything that'd involve a penis going into a vagina, I'd imagine.

Damn, I was just going to say missionary position.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #1615 on: October 04, 2013, 05:21:05 pm »
We tend to treat only dating people you have oppressive power over as creepy, right?

A cis person who only dates trans people is probably a chaser.

An abled person who only dates disabled people is a creep and probably a fetishist

A thin person who dates only fat people and excludes other thin people as potential partners is creepy and probably has a fetish.

A white person who doesn’t date other white people but dates people of color is also a creep and is probably acting on a fetish.

Why, then, do we act like a man who exclusively seeks women as partners to the exclusion of other men is acting on an immutable preference? Why does he get the benefit of the doubt that he is not acting on a fetishized belief of what women are? Why is having a strong preference for partners down this specific power dynamic considered natural and beyond challenge?

Why is the word for this kind of man “heterosexual” or “straight” and not “creepy dude who only dates women”?

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #1616 on: October 04, 2013, 05:31:22 pm »
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #1617 on: October 04, 2013, 05:46:27 pm »
We tend to treat only dating people you have oppressive power over as creepy, right?

An abled person who only dates disabled people is a creep and probably a fetishist

A thin person who dates only fat people and excludes other thin people as potential partners is creepy and probably has a fetish.

A white person who doesn’t date other white people but dates people of color is also a creep and is probably acting on a fetish.

Why, then, do we act like a man who exclusively seeks women as partners to the exclusion of other men is acting on an immutable preference? Why does he get the benefit of the doubt that he is not acting on a fetishized belief of what women are? Why is having a strong preference for partners down this specific power dynamic considered natural and beyond challenge?

Why is the word for this kind of man “heterosexual” or “straight” and not “creepy dude who only dates women”?
So if your boy or girl friend is maimed in war or an accident you are a post de facto creep from then on? Or a creep by circumstance?
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1618 on: October 04, 2013, 06:06:59 pm »

That's quite easily one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #1619 on: October 04, 2013, 06:12:01 pm »

That hurt me deep inside
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.