Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551141 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3345 on: April 11, 2014, 01:36:34 pm »
BEYONCE IS NOT A FEMINIST ICON

B E Y O N C E = NOT FEMINIST ICON

beyonce isn't a FUCKING FEMINIST ICON BECAUSE SHE WROTE A SONG ABOUT GRINDING ON JAYZS DICK

STOP
This just in: consensual sex with your husband wanting to bang someone of the opposite gender destroys your status as a feminist.

Fixed that for ya.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3346 on: April 11, 2014, 01:38:29 pm »
BEYONCE IS NOT A FEMINIST ICON

B E Y O N C E = NOT FEMINIST ICON

beyonce isn't a FUCKING FEMINIST ICON BECAUSE SHE WROTE A SONG ABOUT GRINDING ON JAYZS DICK

STOP
This just in: consensual sex with your husband destroys your status as a feminist.

Apparently the penis is a feminists deadliest foe.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3347 on: April 11, 2014, 01:47:36 pm »
It is a fucking weapon.

These feminists obviously fear that if they should come into contact with a man's deadly sword, they will be slain...left gasping for air after being penetrated, ye poor Radfems, stabbed and remorselessly lain about wanton and suddenly all too out of control...

And that is enough Shakespearean Double Entendre from me.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #3348 on: April 11, 2014, 02:39:07 pm »
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3349 on: April 11, 2014, 04:33:48 pm »
It is a fucking weapon.

These feminists obviously fear that if they should come into contact with a man's deadly sword, they will be slain...left gasping for air after being penetrated, ye poor Radfems, stabbed and remorselessly lain about wanton and suddenly all too out of control...

And that is enough Shakespearean Double Entendre from me.

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3350 on: April 11, 2014, 08:27:13 pm »
Putting this here for environmental themes:

The human race is a disease, a successful disease at that. Sadly we are evolving, becoming more attuned with how things beyond out atmosphere work, and like any virus, when this host is dead, we will need to move on. Such is the drive to survive. We are running this planet dry, running out of resources, space, and its affecting our survival drive. The need to spread and move and live is overwhelming. Personally, I'm rooting fora plague that wipes out 30% of the human race if not maybe more just so we have enough space to keep living. I mean if we lived through the black plauge in times as ignorant as when it happened, we can live through a major plague now with all the science and stuff. So I'm rooting for either a plague or zombies so we can maybe see an end to such over population. I'm horrible I know but most humans suck anyways. I mean with how much corruption, pain, and absolute terror we are causing for this planet, its only a matter of time before mother nature or God, or whatever it is simply gets tired of us and finds a way to kill us all off before we reach the moon. Just wait~

"None of the above will happen to me, of course~ I'm one of the enlightened ones!"

You know, I absolutely hate how how people think that the more they hate humanity and bitch about how evil we are, the more enlightened and wise they are.  This also goes along with people who proclaim what 'cowards' we are and seek to prove how, in a competition, animals are superior, i.e. "If you take away their guns, a human would never win against a lion!".  Well, yeah, when you purposely nerf an animal as much as possible by taking away all their advantages, they're probably going to lose against something that gets to use all of its own abilities. 

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3351 on: April 11, 2014, 09:37:59 pm »
Not to mention that we humans still have our limbs, which serve as weapons, and our intelligence, which is our evolutionary advantage.

A smart enough human could probably defeat a lion bare-handed if they knew what they were doing.  It would not be easy, but it could be done.

Granted, that would require not panicking.  Panicking is an expected response when faced with an animal whose intent is to make sure you die, and it has the means to accomplish that.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3352 on: April 12, 2014, 12:50:26 am »

This actually makes a lot of sense since skin color seems to be associated more with a culture than an actual pigmentation this literally makes perfect sense to me like saying your nationality

im so tired of girls being straight

So tired of being in a long-term hetero relationship; even though it’s open, I doubt any other queer girl/enby will wanna do anything with me due to that fact, especially since it would be my first time with someone who wasn’t cismale :(. Could go into a rant about my disillusionment with this relship but ugh.

Stop calling she/her pronouns “girl pronouns” and stop calling he/him pronouns “boy pronouns” there are nonbinary people who use those pronouns and youre excluding them stop

same with calling them ‘male’ and ‘female’ pronouns

it’s just fucked up terminology that’s completely unnecessary

just…just say your pronoun set

Hear hear! She/her and them/they pronouns are fine for this neutrois cutie, but please refrain from calling me by titles like woman, girl, lady, miss, etc. unless you know me personally and we’ve already spoken on the subject! thank ya thank ya thank ya

For this last one, the first poster says their pronouns are it/they/bun, says their name is omega, and that they're 15.  Second poster has this in their blog description:  "MUSINGS OF A NON-BINARY TRANS POLY QUEER LOTS-OF-EXPERIENCE-FLUID WHITE FAT SPOONIE PERSON WHO IS CONSTANTLY EXPLORING IDENTITIES", which is troubling because that last part makes it sound like these things are just passing fancies.

Basically, this comes off as, "I like these pronouns better than gender neutral ones even though I know full well that they're not, so I'm going to demand that they be made gender neutral so I feel justified in using them".  And that's just assuming they're any of the labels they claim they are.  Also, what the hell is 'bun'?

You what I just realized that's funny?  The sjw community always seems to make a huge deal about male/female labels being 'unnecessary', yet makes up a clusterfuck of different labels and titles to attribute to themselves, which a lot of times mean something completely mundane.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3353 on: April 12, 2014, 01:06:10 am »
In relation to the quote from the guy who wants the human race wiped out, one bit spoke to me:

I'm horrible I know

Well, you've got one thing right.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3354 on: April 12, 2014, 01:09:23 am »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3355 on: April 12, 2014, 02:05:06 am »
After just watching Frozen, I'm inclined to think of snowflakes in a magical (as in beautiful) fashion.

I propose that we call them special dung heaps.  After all, no two dung heaps are the same, either.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #3356 on: April 12, 2014, 08:55:28 am »
Not to mention that we humans still have our limbs, which serve as weapons, and our intelligence, which is our evolutionary advantage.

A smart enough human could probably defeat a lion bare-handed if they knew what they were doing.  It would not be easy, but it could be done.

Granted, that would require not panicking.  Panicking is an expected response when faced with an animal whose intent is to make sure you die, and it has the means to accomplish that.
It's definitely possible. Roman gladiators pulled it off by shoving an arm down the animal's throat and leaving it there until it suffocated. Not pretty for anyone involved, but if it works it works.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3357 on: April 12, 2014, 01:33:21 pm »

It's definitely possible. Roman gladiators pulled it off by shoving an arm down the animal's throat and leaving it there until it suffocated. Not pretty for anyone involved, but if it works it works.
A humans greatest weapon is there ability to adapt.
Don't have claws? Sharpened flint.
Don't have flint? Throw rocks.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3358 on: April 12, 2014, 02:54:29 pm »

If all else fails, go for the eyes.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3359 on: April 12, 2014, 11:26:23 pm »

If all else fails, go for the eyes.
Random thing, ever notice how often otherkin, PETArds, ect. all talk about how evul humuns are yet ignore the fact animals kill rape and maim each other just as often as humans?