Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549326 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3525 on: May 05, 2014, 11:57:42 pm »
Im assuming here that white culture means american culture. Because the term white culture is just fucking stupid and assumes we are all the same.

But if we are using the word white culture in order to express the concept of dominating other cultures, then again that term isnt really accurate. But then thats just semantic faggotry.

Besides, the thing that started this discussion relates to my first point in assuming that all white culture is the same.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:00:47 am by Hofstadter's Tortoise »
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3526 on: May 06, 2014, 12:02:18 am »
Im assuming here that white culture means american culture. Because the term white culture is just fucking stupid and assumes we are all the same.

But if we are using the word white culture in order to express the concept of dominating other cultures, then again that term isnt really accurate. But then thats just semantic faggotry.

Besides, the thing that started this discussion relates to my first point in assuming that all white culture is the same.

Hence why I specified it with "Western european and American" culture.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3527 on: May 06, 2014, 12:20:32 am »
Say, I actually followed that girl for a while, I eventually canceled her when she made some nonsensical post about how Colbert blah blah white liberals. I'm assuming she's heading the way of social justice wario and is slowly getting more and more kooky.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3528 on: May 06, 2014, 12:38:52 am »
Kinda like how I stopped reading ShitRichCollegeKidsSay when they fell into that damn SJW meme of "There is no such thing as a white Sami"?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3529 on: May 06, 2014, 12:46:06 am »
I allso unfollowed some other blog when they reblog the same girl posting how she hated something something white feminists frozen farting.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3530 on: May 06, 2014, 01:20:53 am »
I am responding and reblogging ShitRichCollegeKidsSay in the hopes those people will say something spectacularly idiotic in response.

Its way too much fun to pretend to be a rich, entitled Republican on my blog.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3531 on: May 06, 2014, 01:23:06 am »
I am responding and reblogging ShitRichCollegeKidsSay in the hopes those people will say something spectacularly idiotic in response.

Its way too much fun to pretend to be a rich, entitled Republican on my blog.

I support this out of spite.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3532 on: May 06, 2014, 11:06:35 pm »
Another anon message to thefrogman:

It's a shame that your family raised you to unquestionably believe and blindly defend to death that you need >50% of your diet to be made up of animals. A high carb vegan diet would fix nearly all of your illnesses. I hope one day you can look past your own gluttony and start caring more about your health than your taste buds. Grasping for every straw that says good things about your bad habits is not a good way to live.

This really could fit in any of the three threads we have, so I put it here for the self righteous "going vegan will solve all your problems" attitude.  One of the illnesses frogman has is diabetes, which, according to the comments, is really bad for a high carb diet.

Also, I like how they imply a vegan diet is less pleasing than a non-vegan diet, like going vegan will make eating just another bodily chore rather than an activity to be enjoyed.  Kind of gives people less incentive to be vegan, doesn't it?

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #3533 on: May 07, 2014, 02:55:32 am »

It's a shame that your family raised you to unquestionably believe and blindly defend to death that you need >50% of your diet to be made up of animals. A high carb vegan diet would fix nearly all of your illnesses. I hope one day you can look past your own gluttony and start caring more about your health than your taste buds. Grasping for every straw that says good things about your bad habits is not a good way to live.

This really could fit in any of the three threads we have, so I put it here for the self righteous "going vegan will solve all your problems" attitude.  One of the illnesses frogman has is diabetes, which, according to the comments, is really bad for a high carb diet.

Also, I like how they imply a vegan diet is less pleasing than a non-vegan diet, like going vegan will make eating just another bodily chore rather than an activity to be enjoyed.  Kind of gives people less incentive to be vegan, doesn't it?
Wait, what? S/he's recommending that a diabetic go on a high-carb diet?! On what bassackwards planet does that make sense?! The absolute last thing someone with diabetes (especially type 2, which I'm reasonably sure is what Frogman's got) is a high-carb diet. Period! "A high-carb vegan diet would fix nearly all of your illnesses"?! Yeah, eating a fuckton of kale and cardboard will totally cure sleep apnea and CFS, doncha know. And no reasonable person recommends a diet that's >50% anything unless you have severe allergies and literally can't eat anything else. One-quarter of your calories (which, depending on how calorie-dense the rest of your diet is, may or may not be 25% of your diet) is what someone should actually aim for, according to basically every doctor who's ever discussed my weight.

TL;DR INTERNET VEGANS RUIN EVERYTHING 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 03:05:10 am by Ghoti »
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3534 on: May 07, 2014, 03:02:37 am »

Wait, what? S/he's recommending that a diabetic go on a high-carb diet?! On what bassackwards planet does that make sense?!

A planet where all problems are caused by being a carnivore and vegan eating is the solution to all illness, even cancer.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3535 on: May 07, 2014, 10:27:31 am »
I also suspect that the vegan SJW's suggestion that he eat a high carb diet was a convoluted way of saying, "Just kill yourself".
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3536 on: May 07, 2014, 12:47:23 pm »
I also suspect that the vegan SJW's suggestion that he eat a high carb diet was a convoluted way of saying, "Just kill yourself".

That would imply that there's anything negative about a vegan diet, at all.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3537 on: May 07, 2014, 07:04:13 pm »

That would imply that there's anything negative about a vegan diet, at all.

Are you saying that you, yourself see no negatives in a vegan diet, or that they don't believe there are any negatives?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3538 on: May 07, 2014, 07:26:16 pm »
#BanPsychology

I’ve mentioned my hatred of psychology a few times here, but I never fully went into detail.  Here are the reasons I am against psychology as a practice and a study:

• It is completely arbitrary.
  • It seeks to benefit oppressors, especially cishet white men.
  • It promotes “normal” behavior which is defined by oppressors.
  • It marks people as “sick” when they aren’t necessarily sick.  Being gay used to be a “mental illness”
  • It has a racist history.
  • It colonizes the minds/bodies of people and gives that agency to their “doctors” (who are almost always white cishet men)
  • It benefits the educated and privileged with a career choice that makes lots of money, feeding off more vulnerable oppressed people
  • "Mental illnesses" are not illnesses, they are mutations and probably the next step in evolution.  People with so-called mental illnesses are almost always more talented and skilled than those without them.
  • It places unnecessary emphasis on traits like empathy, intelligence and “relating to others”
  • It’s total bullshit.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3539 on: May 07, 2014, 07:28:05 pm »

Ironbite-..........