Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551128 times)

Online ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3540 on: May 07, 2014, 07:33:03 pm »
To further that point, THAT'S COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!  Seriously.  Every word is fucking bullshit.  Every word.  I can't even go into detail how much bullshit that is.

Ironbite-just....BULLSHIT!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3541 on: May 07, 2014, 07:34:07 pm »
#BanPsychology

I’ve mentioned my hatred of psychology a few times here, but I never fully went into detail.  Here are the reasons I am against psychology as a practice and a study:

• It is completely arbitrary.
  • It seeks to benefit oppressors, especially cishet white men.
  • It promotes “normal” behavior which is defined by oppressors.
  • It marks people as “sick” when they aren’t necessarily sick.  Being gay used to be a “mental illness”
  • It has a racist history.
  • It colonizes the minds/bodies of people and gives that agency to their “doctors” (who are almost always white cishet men)
  • It benefits the educated and privileged with a career choice that makes lots of money, feeding off more vulnerable oppressed people
  • "Mental illnesses" are not illnesses, they are mutations and probably the next step in evolution.  People with so-called mental illnesses are almost always more talented and skilled than those without them.
  • It places unnecessary emphasis on traits like empathy, intelligence and “relating to others”
  • It’s total bullshit.
I didn't know there were Scientologists in the Social Justice movement.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3542 on: May 07, 2014, 08:33:07 pm »
I also suspect that the vegan SJW's suggestion that he eat a high carb diet was a convoluted way of saying, "Just kill yourself".

That would imply that there's anything negative about a vegan diet, at all.

Are you saying that you, yourself see no negatives in a vegan diet, or that they don't believe there are any negatives?

When you take into account what I've said in the past, and my attitude towards vegan fundies and the like, which do you think I mean?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3543 on: May 08, 2014, 01:11:50 am »
#BanPsychology

I’ve mentioned my hatred of psychology a few times here, but I never fully went into detail.  Here are the reasons I am against psychology as a practice and a study:

• It marks people as “sick” when they aren’t necessarily sick.  Being gay used to be a “mental illness”
  • It colonizes the minds/bodies of people and gives that agency to their “doctors” (who are almost always white cishet men)
  • It benefits the educated and privileged with a career choice that makes lots of money, feeding off more vulnerable oppressed people
  • "Mental illnesses" are not illnesses, they are mutations and probably the next step in evolution.  People with so-called mental illnesses are almost always more talented and skilled than those without them.
  • It places unnecessary emphasis on traits like empathy, intelligence and “relating to others
  • It’s total bullshit.
11. It takes the bottle out of the basket and rubs the lotion on it's skin.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3544 on: May 08, 2014, 01:36:12 am »
#BanPsychology

• It places unnecessary emphasis on traits like empathy, intelligence and “relating to others
  • It’s total bullshit.
I don't understand what you just said.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3545 on: May 08, 2014, 01:37:27 am »
Silence of the Lambs reference. Search the exact sentence on youtube, bound to be a clip of it.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #3546 on: May 08, 2014, 01:44:17 am »
Better yet the Greenskeepers Music Video

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3547 on: May 08, 2014, 08:15:04 am »
I also suspect that the vegan SJW's suggestion that he eat a high carb diet was a convoluted way of saying, "Just kill yourself".

Are you saying that you, yourself see no negatives in a vegan diet, or that they don't believe there are any negatives?

When you take into account what I've said in the past, and my attitude towards vegan fundies and the like, which do you think I mean?

I know, just that vague wording was vague.

#BanPsychology

• It’s total bullshit.

To put it bluntly, what the list is saying is that we shouldn't emphasize things like empathy, which is likely to create even more serial killers than we've already got running about.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3548 on: May 08, 2014, 01:33:41 pm »

I know, just that vague wording was vague.

#BanPsychology

• It’s total bullshit.

To put it bluntly, what the list is saying is that we shouldn't emphasize things like empathy, which is likely to create even more serial killers than we've already got running about.
I meant literally, as in i didn't get the reference. And yes, that is fucked up that the SJW is saying that basic human interaction is wrong.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3549 on: May 08, 2014, 01:38:57 pm »
#BanPsychology

• It places unnecessary emphasis on traits like empathy, intelligence and “relating to others”
  • It’s total bullshit.

"Mental illness" is the next step in evolution? I don't think schizophrenia is a useful power to have in the X-Men.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3550 on: May 08, 2014, 01:40:40 pm »
I'm guessing this is one of those idiots who believes in "indigo children".

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3551 on: May 08, 2014, 02:45:21 pm »
I saw someone on Facebook respond to an article titled "Black Parents Give Birth to White Baby!" (kid most likely has albinism) with "She must be an Indigo/Star Child!" She got all butthurt and told me to Google "Star Child" when I pointed out how racist she sounded.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3552 on: May 08, 2014, 03:45:02 pm »
#BanPsychology

• It’s total bullshit.

"Mental illness" is the next step in evolution? I don't think schizophrenia is a useful power to have in the X-Men.
The "AUTISMTICS R SPESHUL SNOWFLAEKS!" stereotype is ableist as fuck.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3553 on: May 08, 2014, 05:24:51 pm »
#BanPsychology

• It’s total bullshit.

The "AUTISMTICS R SPESHUL SNOWFLAEKS!" stereotype is ableist as fuck.

I bet those kind of people are the "self-diagnosed" people (as in, not actually autistic or mentally ill but think it's fuckin' fashionable)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3554 on: May 08, 2014, 05:53:43 pm »
That can actually be a psychological illness in and of itself if its severe enough. I read as much in my psychology classes.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer