Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549763 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3570 on: May 09, 2014, 08:08:36 pm »
"PiV" -- the means through which we procreate our species -- isn't natural? The hell?

As for tampons, it takes a major leap in logic to see sexual connotations in the absorbencies.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3571 on: May 09, 2014, 08:16:24 pm »
OMG, thank you jebus! I needed a good laugh!

So, let's answer idiot pomposity with an equally stupid/funny counterpoint...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120623165917AAkj5GH

Slightly NSFW

(click to show/hide)

There's actually much more wisdom and compassion in the Yahoo drivel than that Tumblrina can ever manage.

I think she needs to be more careful about using the word "literal" about "tampon dick".
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #3572 on: May 09, 2014, 08:28:45 pm »
The first way that men systematically bring women into the idea of male penetration and loss of agency is by introducing tampons.  Is it any coincidence that girls start using tampons AS SOON AS they become physically capable of procreating?
You know, I want to say nobody could possibly be stupid enough to make that argument seriously. Alas, if the internet has taught me one thing, it's that there's always someone stupid enough.
Σא

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3573 on: May 09, 2014, 08:41:08 pm »
"PiV" -- the means through which we procreate our species -- isn't natural? The hell?

As for tampons, it takes a major leap in logic to see sexual connotations in the absorbencies.

Perhaps she thinks we all should have evolved with cloacas instead?

Here is another post form super duper edgy tumblrina's blog:

The first way that men systematically bring women into the idea of male penetration and loss of agency is by introducing tampons.  Is it any coincidence that girls start using tampons AS SOON AS they become physically capable of procreating?  It is form of “grooming”.  The girl start out with “junior slim” (just. gross.) and eventually go up to “overnight” (yeah, we get the sexual connotations there, thanks…)

. . .

Of course trans men are also encouraged to use tampons through their childhood but this is no different- society tries to undermine them and denies their masculinity, and in doing so, makes them “penetrated” repeatedly.  This is a way to “trick” them into enjoying the idea of PiV and the idea of being “less”, as a woman.

Fun fact:  According to wikipedia, "tampons" have been used by women for thousands of years in many different cultures, from papyrus ones in ancient Egypt, to wool ones in Rome, to paper ones in ancient Japan, to plant based ones in Hawaii, Africa, and Asia.  Why, when you think about it,

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3574 on: May 09, 2014, 08:42:30 pm »
Why, when you think about it,

(click to show/hide)

That's just crazy talk. Real women bleed all over everything.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3575 on: May 09, 2014, 09:35:26 pm »
So, reading that Yahoo exchange I linked earlier about small penis size put a bug in my brain, and I noticed Unhung Hero in the new documentaries on Netflix. Oh, that guy is so cute, really a beautiful young man physically, and so smart and funny, and I'm getting teary-eyed at the shit he's been going through.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #3576 on: May 10, 2014, 02:31:31 am »
New rule: nobody is allowed to use to word "agency" for the next year.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #3577 on: May 10, 2014, 08:03:47 am »
Why, when you think about it,

(click to show/hide)

That's just crazy talk. Real women bleed all over everything.

Isn't that actually a new trend among dipshits? Like wearing a skirt and just letting the blood visibly flow down one's leg?

Ok, I just googled free bleeding, the term I remembered for it, and apparently it started as a joke on 4chan. Sadly, I think might have actually caught on in the tumblr circles.

As I googled it I also came across a tumblr post surprisingly enough that puts it quite well.

-Bleeding all over your clothes is not empowerment.
-Shitting in your pants is not empowerment.
-Peeing in your pants is not empowerment.
-Not brushing your teeth is not empowerment.
-Not showering is not empowerment.
It’s called being dirty. Hygiene is good for you.
This has been a Tumblr PSA.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline damianblack

• Neonate
  • That's metal....
« Reply #3578 on: May 11, 2014, 11:44:16 am »
just got this on my dash and it made so goddamn mad that i couldn't see straight.
http://swornsister.tumblr.com/post/85305774562/hey-intolerant-lgbtwxyz-queer-people-of-the-internet
Hey intolerant LGBTWXYZ queer people of the internet.

Just because you claim you didn’t choose your sexuality doesn’t mean we all have to be born this way. A lot of women chose to became lesbians.

Don’t like it? fuck you.

The male gay movement chose to push the “born this way, its not my fault god created me that way” narrative a long time ago. This doesn’t mean sexuality is not actually a social construct.

Go read a book. Suggestions are on my page.

i am not LGBTWXYZ, nor am i queer. so forget about the guilt tripping

I am a feminist. My only allegiance is with women.

My only aim to stop violence against women and girls. My only aim is the liberation of women from male violence.

Take the L out of LGBT we clearly are not fighting for the same thing.

Also if you are a man, get the fuck away from my page now. don’t comment on political lesbian post. this doesn’t not concern you.
i nearly got a rage stroke from this post alone, but their whole blog is maddeningly anger inducing.
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3579 on: May 11, 2014, 12:32:41 pm »
just got this on my dash and it made so goddamn mad that i couldn't see straight.
http://swornsister.tumblr.com/post/85305774562/hey-intolerant-lgbtwxyz-queer-people-of-the-internet

Just because you claim you didn’t choose your sexuality doesn’t mean we all have to be born this way. A lot of women chose to became lesbians.

Don’t like it? fuck you.

The male gay movement chose to push the “born this way, its not my fault god created me that way” narrative a long time ago. This doesn’t mean sexuality is not actually a social construct.

My only aim to stop violence against women and girls. My only aim is the liberation of women from male violence.

Also if you are a man, get the fuck away from my page now. don’t comment on political lesbian post. this doesn’t not concern you.
i nearly got a rage stroke from this post alone, but their whole blog is maddeningly anger inducing.
It's less anger inducing and more facepalm inducing.

Offline damianblack

• Neonate
  • That's metal....
« Reply #3580 on: May 11, 2014, 01:01:39 pm »

Don’t like it? fuck you.

It's less anger inducing and more facepalm inducing.
i guess it's rage inducing to me because of my actual gay rights activism, as well as my father's (a gay man also), who was an activist who worked with harvey milk. it's just infuriating to have your work shit on by people like this.
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3581 on: May 11, 2014, 04:23:56 pm »

Don’t like it? fuck you.

Is it possible that people who proclaim they "chose to be gay" are actually just bi? *actual question*

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3582 on: May 11, 2014, 07:30:17 pm »
Is it possible that people who proclaim they "chose to be gay" are actually just bi? *actual question*

More than likely, I would imagine, considering that most people actually fit somewhere on the bi spectrum... though that statistic may have been disproven.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3583 on: May 11, 2014, 07:31:16 pm »
Or maybe they're just attention whores.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3584 on: May 11, 2014, 09:08:31 pm »
Speaking from my standpoint as a natural born lesbian, she can fuck right off.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.