Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549281 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #4620 on: October 01, 2014, 06:00:46 pm »
(click to show/hide)

It's official, radflakes are dangerous.

It's not a complete round of creep-shaming without the death threats and rape threats, apparently. Just when I think I've got the social justice movement figured out, they do weird shit like this.
I hate it when the terms like creep shaming can be used and actually have a basis in reality...

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #4621 on: October 01, 2014, 06:08:14 pm »
(click to show/hide)

It's not a complete round of creep-shaming without the death threats and rape threats, apparently. Just when I think I've got the social justice movement figured out, they do weird shit like this.
I hate it when the terms like creep shaming can be used and actually have a basis in reality...
It's even more fun when you're from somewhere where 16 is legal so it's odd, but not massively/illegally creepy.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4622 on: October 01, 2014, 06:34:48 pm »
(click to show/hide)

It's even more fun when you're from somewhere where 16 is legal so it's odd, but not massively/illegally creepy.
16 seems a bit young.

Either way, at worst the guy needed to phrase what he meant better, he didn't go "I want to fuck your pussy so hard!"

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #4623 on: October 01, 2014, 06:42:30 pm »
16 seems a bit young.

Either way, at worst the guy needed to phrase what he meant better, he didn't go "I want to fuck your pussy so hard!"

16 is the age of consent in several U.S. states. Not like the guy wanted to have sex with her in the first place, but you wouldn't know that talking to the tumblrinas.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4624 on: October 02, 2014, 09:05:45 pm »
I’m v v pro “transtrenders”.

Explore your gender. Shit’s hella fluid anyway. Shit changes.

Take no shit. Have no fear. Mamma bear queers like me got your back.

have u ever read a poem? or taken a 10th grade language arts class (u probably would have 2 read a poem here is why i ask)?

have u ever heard someone describe their sadness as black? or their heart as empty? or heard someone say their tummy was full of bats or butterflies trying to crawl up their throat?

these r (if u didnt know?) ways ppl describe their feelings!!!! and gender is like. suuuuuuch a feeling. gender is a feeling.. like 3000% percent. and like. u can use these words to describe feelings? some ppl (myself included) have a hard time not describing their feelings like this, using colors and textures and scents and such

so like…. dont even get mad when someone says the feeling in the pit of their chest they percieve as a gender feelnig is like. dark and cold and like the ocean. like. chill…..

gender is a feeling! and. ppl can decribe their feelings in ways

“As a Tomgirl, Intersex of Female Soul with Male Body, and a Tranny Cross-Dresser, I am in full support for Human Equal Rights for everyone.”
—     Christian Weston Chandler

This one terrifies me.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #4625 on: October 02, 2014, 09:14:11 pm »
have u ever read a poem? or taken a 10th grade language arts class (u probably would have 2 read a poem here is why i ask)?

10/10. I like how he gets snobby about English class while setting off all my spelling/grammar Nazi triggers.

“As a Tomgirl, Intersex of Female Soul with Male Body, and a Tranny Cross-Dresser, I am in full support for Human Equal Rights for everyone.”
—     Christian Weston Chandler

This one terrifies me.

I thought he was a gaaaaaaaaaaaybian?
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4626 on: October 02, 2014, 09:22:28 pm »
I want to ask the second one if they've ever taken a language arts class after reading their spelling and writing, but then I've seen some of what constitutes "passing" an English class. Now that I think about it, I kind of want to read some of the essays written by the kids I went to school with, I bet they'd be terrible in their raw form. It's so bad that I've had people I asked to proofread my essays ask me if it's really all my own writing.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #4627 on: October 03, 2014, 12:02:28 am »

"Do you even know what rape is?"

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4628 on: October 03, 2014, 01:22:25 am »
Quite.

...I hate when people try to make rape mean things that aren't rape. I don't see the point.

If someone is leering at you, that is wrong and they should stop that but it is not "rape." By trying to make "rape" stand for everything unwanted people are in fact making things worse for the real rape victims.

Speficically because since now people are arguing what is and what isn't rape and things like having sex with someone who has passed out (which is rape) is suddenly on the "gray area" because it is in the same category as... *googling randomly*

Quote from: trillslut:

It seems like there’s a lot of debate over what counts as rape or not nowadays. Let me explain something for you dudebro MRAs out there:

Rape: Noun: the act of you putting your penis ANYWHERE near a woman

Simple as that. I’m tired of people trying to justify that shit. Because…

So any time someone with a penis is near a woman that is "literally rape" and just as bad as someone forcibly (or with threat of force) having sex with someone who does not want to have sex.

Thank you SJWs and radflakes, I am sure that centuries from now you will be remembered in the history books for your hard work.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4629 on: October 03, 2014, 01:32:07 am »
By that retarded definition, I and every other man on the planet has raped every single women we've passed on the street. Possibly those on the other side of the road and driving by in their cars as well, depending on how you define "near".

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4630 on: October 03, 2014, 01:39:32 am »
By that retarded definition, I and every other man on the planet has raped every single women we've passed on the street. Possibly those on the other side of the road and driving by in their cars as well, depending on how you define "near".
It also means that all those women who thought they had consented to sex were in fact rape victims (I actually remember several comments about how all PIV sex is rape) and their opinions do not matter. By reducing rape to something like this the radflakes are ignoring women who want to have sex with men and treating them like kids who should not be allowed to make decisions for themselves.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4631 on: October 03, 2014, 07:56:07 am »
(click to show/hide)

Bro, do you even lift?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4632 on: October 03, 2014, 05:42:19 pm »
(click to show/hide)

...This is too stupid for words.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4633 on: October 03, 2014, 06:44:05 pm »
Its official - the Social Justice Warriors went so far to the left, they ended up at the right.

Literally using the exact same words as white supremacists.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #4634 on: October 03, 2014, 06:54:38 pm »
Its official - the Social Justice Warriors went so far to the left, they ended up at the right.

Literally using the exact same words as white supremacists.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!