Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551452 times)

Offline WatermelonRat

• Apprentice
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #4695 on: October 20, 2014, 09:15:51 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4696 on: October 20, 2014, 11:07:18 pm »
http://www.peta.org/features/peta-presidents-grisly-will/

Speaking of PETA, this lady, I mean, I knew Ingrid Newkirk was absolutely bugfuck insane, I knew she was a card carrying lunatic, but these requests out of her will leave me one hundred percent convinced she's worse than even I thought possible.

Human foie gras, ladies and gents. Mounting her eye in the EPA office. Delivering her hand to Ringling Bros circus.

At what point do we say "LADY, YOU MAKE THE JOKER LOOK SUBTLE!"

I like the way she thinks. I hope she manages to sort out all the legal and technical details to pull  it off.

Also, I wonder how much I need to piss off PETA to convince them to send me some body part. I mean, I don't think I'll qualify for the thumbs-down plaque, and most of the rest already has a destination in mind, but the will says the rest of her body can be disposed off however PETA likes. Maybe if I organise a massive pro-animal-testing movement they'll send me her skull or the other eye or something.

Or possibly I could go the other way around and promise to go vegan for a year. Maybe even combine them into a carrot-and-stick model.

If anyone from PETA is reading this, I'm open to negotiations/threats/extortion.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:10:27 pm by Sigmaleph »
Σא

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #4697 on: October 21, 2014, 09:28:17 am »

I wonder if this is some weird trolling thing to stir up controversy in hopes of boosting profits from the resulting arguments.

Heh it works for Matt Walsh. 

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4698 on: October 21, 2014, 02:21:22 pm »
I’m gonna need white people to stop trying to learn indigenous languages.
Part of you systemically murdering us all was robbing us of our mother tongues. You can fuck straight off into the deepest pit if you think you should just be allowed to learn a language we got butchered for speaking
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #4699 on: October 21, 2014, 06:02:31 pm »
Has anyone else noticed how the Social Justice Wanks seem to not be against discrimination, they just want to segregate whites?
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4700 on: October 21, 2014, 06:07:57 pm »
Has anyone else noticed how the Social Justice Wanks seem to not be against discrimination, they just want to segregate whites?

I find it hilarious that both racists and radflakes are pro-segregation, but for completely different reasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4701 on: October 21, 2014, 08:04:33 pm »

Speaking of PETA, this lady, I mean, I knew Ingrid Newkirk was absolutely bugfuck insane, I knew she was a card carrying lunatic, but these requests out of her will leave me one hundred percent convinced she's worse than even I thought possible.

Human foie gras, ladies and gents. Mounting her eye in the EPA office. Delivering her hand to Ringling Bros circus.

When dismemberment seems like a reasonable idea for getting your point across, it's time to step back and examine your life choices. I'd also like to point out that 1) sending body parts to people you dislike or disagree with is tv-serial-killer behavior and 2) none of the people who receive her body parts are obliged to keep them.

Remember that story from the bible where a guy gave his concubines to an angry mob who wanted to rape him and when he found her dead, he cut her up and sent the parts to the other tribes? Somehow they were supposed to know these cut up body parts meant that the tribe of Benjamin was evil and had to be killed. Yeah, that makes sense. Also, the numbers of people involved in the subsequent battle is massively exaggerated. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gibeah
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4702 on: October 22, 2014, 02:48:00 am »

When dismemberment seems like a reasonable idea for getting your point across, it's time to step back and examine your life choices. I'd also like to point out that 1) sending body parts to people you dislike or disagree with is tv-serial-killer behavior and 2) none of the people who receive her body parts are obliged to keep them.

Remember that story from the bible where a guy gave his concubines to an angry mob who wanted to rape him and when he found her dead, he cut her up and sent the parts to the other tribes? Somehow they were supposed to know these cut up body parts meant that the tribe of Benjamin was evil and had to be killed. Yeah, that makes sense. Also, the numbers of people involved in the subsequent battle is massively exaggerated. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gibeah

It's funny because the story was nearly identical to the story of Sodom, only it was a concubine instead of daughters, and in Sodom, they refused because they wanted to rape the angels-disguised-as-men.  Or so Sunday School taught me.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #4703 on: October 22, 2014, 06:45:36 pm »

I've literally never heard anyone say this.
You've never heard anyone say that, no, but it's obvious that's what radflakes are going for, even if they won't admit it. White racists say "get away from white culture, [racist slur]s, you ruin everything." Radflakes say "get away from any culture that's not Bimbo-bread white, crackers, you ruin everything".
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #4704 on: October 22, 2014, 07:51:10 pm »

I've literally never heard anyone say this.
You've never heard anyone say that, no, but it's obvious that's what radflakes are going for, even if they won't admit it. White racists say "get away from white culture, [racist slur]s, you ruin everything." Radflakes say "get away from any culture that's not Bimbo-bread white, crackers, you ruin everything".

This. You don't need to specifically say "Put the whites in ghettos" to demand segregation. Instead of outright saying it, they instead try to keep all cultures separate from one another....at least, ostensibly. In reality, cries of "cultural appropriation" are exclusively applied to white people engaging in any traditional non-white cultural aspects. All non-white cultures are lumped into a generic "POC" category that is morally and culturally superior to all European-descended cultures.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #4705 on: October 22, 2014, 11:28:45 pm »

Ever fell asleep on your non-existent body parts?

Oh look, a SJW version of North Korea.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4706 on: October 23, 2014, 12:09:34 am »

Ever fell asleep on your non-existent body parts?
U sayin' wings don't exist bub?

Oh look, a SJW version of North Korea.
I call bs on this one tbh.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #4707 on: October 23, 2014, 12:32:04 am »
Yeah, I'm with lizard here. That's all too perfect for a conservative stereotype of an evil liberal.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4708 on: October 23, 2014, 07:13:57 am »
Yeah, that whole "re-educating" thing was pushing it just a little too far.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4709 on: October 23, 2014, 11:12:43 am »
Yeah, that whole "re-educating" thing was pushing it just a little too far.
Especially when you see how the pot is calling the kettle black, i.e., fundie Christian Bible Camps and other such cult-y programming shit for kids and teens.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.