Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551315 times)

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5415 on: January 24, 2015, 09:39:26 pm »

"Mental race"?  That's a race she lost.

WHAT? WHAT? UMM WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES THAT EVEN ISDFKJCGKLSDFGLKWERHLGBNVLKBNJSDLRNBVLCN V;NSRDFLVSDBJNVLILVNBASXCLV BSL ;XFV KL P; K FV PO NP;  GFMNF KJ BWERBVKJ

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #5416 on: January 24, 2015, 09:43:32 pm »

I take it calling someone an Oreo has fallen out of favor.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5417 on: January 24, 2015, 09:51:49 pm »
Ah, calling someone a category traitor...classic tumblrina - if you don't tow the line, you're with the oppressors, and we will burn you for your heresy.

I say we lock this person and good ol' Fading Light in a room and listen in.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #5418 on: January 24, 2015, 10:17:05 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQVaupPS80" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQVaupPS80</a>
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5419 on: January 24, 2015, 10:31:01 pm »

I think the last one is mocking OP.
(Hopefully)

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5420 on: January 25, 2015, 02:01:35 am »
So according to Tumblr, "white" is synonymous with not being a drooling retard. Gotta love horseshoe theory.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5421 on: January 25, 2015, 10:22:24 pm »
http://holyanddivine.lefora.com/forums/65/Introductions/Introductions#.VMWbhdJ4roY

Alright, everyone. You can go home now, because I've found it. You know, the motherlode of divine community crazy. I'm almost tempted to infiltrate, just to see how much I can milk from the udder of madness that now lies before your eyes.

Kids these days.

hello! my name is rowan and i'm an agender goddex as well as a witch. i prefer they/them pronouns but i'm okay with pretty much anything that isn't she/her or he/him.

ah where to start. i started with one very large soul and i broke off lil pieces to go inhabit bodies in all sorts of places to learn about them. i found this body when it was young but i forget the exact age. i didn't completely take over til a little while ago and mostly observed to learn basics for how to live as a human while the original soul of the body tried to operate as usual. it's gone now bc i grew too much i guess. i have shared memories with two, uh, selves in alternate realities. one of them [alt] i'm sort of sharing a soul with and i need to merge with them eventually to be whole again but w/e. the other one [nerd] idk why i have shared memories with.

i'm not sure what my exact purpose is as a goddex, if i have one. i know of a goddess that is the goddess of the universe pretty much and i refer to her simply as the goddess, she's kind of above me and i vaguely worship her and ask her for assistance and whatever else. i don't really know about other deities.

as i said before i identify as a witch and i practice witchcraft. i'm also fictionkin with crona gorgon and homura akemi but that prooobably won't come up much or at all here tbh.

i'm really into pokemon, madoka magica, and soul eater. and that's about all i can think of to say right now, hopefully i'll remember to stay sort of active here?? i'm excited to have a private place to talk about things but i'm really bad at remembering to come on forums RIP me. oh and my tumblr url is psychotic-crona ye

Seriously, fucking goldmine.

Something I've been struggling with a lot the more angelic I feel is I end up becoming disgusted with all of corporeal existence and my body's functions? Everything is just bizarre and gross and it's really distressing and intense. I know a lot of other beings have expressed that they feel the same kind of dysphoria. Has anyone figured out any possible ways to cope with this sort of thing?

so i have one headmate frederick who's a prophet and i can just feel him screaming to tell people what he hears but he has s o much trouble communicating with me beyond simple one or two word sentences, normally we have to jump through hoops and practically play 20 questions tohave a conversation and it just hurts to see him like this, especially since none of my headmates have ever reallt fronted? god idk idk if anyone else has this problem or not just. venting?
at one point he did get across that his God was coming and he would bring the end,and then i had one night where i had some vvery interesting hallucinations and im fairly certain that was his God attempting to communicate with me so i wonder if i can get Him to talk to me again?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:28:28 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5422 on: January 25, 2015, 11:52:39 pm »
I am tempted to join, and simply slightly alter things the villain of American Horror Story Freakshow said, to "fit in".

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5423 on: January 26, 2015, 07:45:50 am »
I am tempted to join, and simply slightly alter things the villain of American Horror Story Freakshow said, to "fit in".

Mordrake or Twisty?
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5424 on: January 26, 2015, 08:03:08 am »
I wonder how many of these people have legitimate psychiatric problems and how many are just jumping on a bandwagon that makes them feel powerful and unique. Then again, I wonder if this is a bandwagon that you can jump on without having some form of mental illness.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5425 on: January 26, 2015, 05:08:40 pm »

Mordrake or Twisty?

Mott. Because 1) Dandy claims at one point to be, ahem, divine. 2) he's hilariously quotable. 3) it'll test how aware these idiots are.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5426 on: January 26, 2015, 05:35:53 pm »

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #5427 on: January 26, 2015, 05:43:28 pm »

those idiots won't shave my neatly trimmed nottingham. i don't care about their legs as much as about my beard.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5428 on: January 26, 2015, 06:16:10 pm »
never mind.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #5429 on: January 26, 2015, 06:31:53 pm »

Facial/Body hair looks way better on men than women, tho. Just gonna have to deal with it, lady.