Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1550722 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #7785 on: November 27, 2015, 07:52:21 am »
Let's talk about this somewhere else.  It's sending the thread wildly off the rails.

Here's a kindergarten teacher discriminating against male students because she thinks it'll help gender equality:

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2015/11/19/kindergarten-teacher-bans-legos-for-boys-citing-gender-equity/

When you have an axe to grind with 5 year old children, it means you shouldn't be allowed near them.

Fuck you are far more dishonest and insincere than I thought. It's actually pretty special.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #7786 on: November 27, 2015, 10:50:45 am »
Let's talk about this somewhere else.  It's sending the thread wildly off the rails.

Here's a kindergarten teacher discriminating against male students because she thinks it'll help gender equality:

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2015/11/19/kindergarten-teacher-bans-legos-for-boys-citing-gender-equity/

When you have an axe to grind with 5 year old children, it means you shouldn't be allowed near them.

Fuck you are far more dishonest and insincere than I thought. It's actually pretty special.

I dunno, that really is the wrong way to go about it.  You can encourage girls to do a thing without banning the boys.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #7787 on: November 27, 2015, 11:05:42 am »

I dunno, that really is the wrong way to go about it.  You can encourage girls to do a thing without banning the boys.

I believe Davedan was referencing the part that I bolded. There is a thread in F&B that Paragon refuses to acknowledge about this very debate tactic of his.

And his new thread is comical. He concedes half the things we were debating so that he could continue to argue that international men's day is needed to protect men from false rape allegations. Yes, that is the only part left of what he is arguing, and it needed a whole new thread.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7788 on: November 27, 2015, 12:46:15 pm »
Didn't I make a thread detailing this very same tatic of his and am now waiting for hits 500th topic for another "celebration"?  I think I am.

Ironbite-btw the next celebration thread everyone wears bikinis.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #7789 on: November 27, 2015, 12:47:46 pm »
Didn't I make a thread detailing this very same tatic of his and am now waiting for hits 500th topic for another "celebration"?  I think I am.

Ironbite-btw the next celebration thread everyone wears bikinis.

Looks like you'll have to wait a while, seeing as he's only at 335 at the moment.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #7790 on: November 27, 2015, 01:25:10 pm »
I give it to the end of the year.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #7791 on: November 27, 2015, 04:06:34 pm »

I believe Davedan was referencing the part that I bolded. There is a thread in F&B that Paragon refuses to acknowledge about this very debate tactic of his.

And his new thread is comical. He concedes half the things we were debating so that he could continue to argue that international men's day is needed to protect men from false rape allegations. Yes, that is the only part left of what he is arguing, and it needed a whole new thread.

I was talking about that. Particularly given the now completely clear and insincere feigned outrage of earlier in the thread. Further he has elided responding to the questions about how he could have used a particular example as saying that feminists were seeking lesser punishments for women for being women, when it clearly, very clearly didn't.

If it gets hard, feign outrage about something not expressly directed at me, ignore the hard question, wait move back to where I want to go. He's doing it in his own pet thread in F&B too.

pyro

« Reply #7792 on: November 27, 2015, 08:38:11 pm »

Wow. Considering how often false rape accusations actually happen (not often), that's pretty pathetic.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7793 on: November 30, 2015, 07:23:26 pm »

Wow. Considering how often false rape accusations actually happen (not often), that's pretty pathetic.

Except that's not really what I was arguing.  I was arguing that maybe it could play a role in defending men from false rape accusations.

Speaking of which:

Guilty until proven otherwise.  Lovely.

pyro

« Reply #7794 on: November 30, 2015, 09:03:29 pm »

Except that's not really what I was arguing.  I was arguing that maybe it could play a role in defending men from false rape accusations.

Speaking of which:

Guilty until proven otherwise.  Lovely.

Well, yeah, accusations of crime against famous people have that problem. That's not confined to rape.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #7795 on: December 02, 2015, 04:15:57 pm »
Ex-muslim feminist is invited to a university by an atheist group to give a speech, members of the schools Islamic Society group decide to harass her and members of the audience. Guess who the schools local feminist group sides with?

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #7796 on: December 02, 2015, 04:46:34 pm »
Ex-muslim feminist is invited to a university by an atheist group to give a speech, members of the schools Islamic Society group decide to harass her and members of the audience. Guess who the schools local feminist group sides with?

that's horrible. like, really horrible.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #7797 on: December 02, 2015, 05:06:23 pm »

Given SJ's default deference to religion and the resulting hostile attitude toward atheists, I'm not at all surprised.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #7798 on: December 02, 2015, 06:24:03 pm »
And we wonder why Daesh gets its recruits from.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #7799 on: December 04, 2015, 08:54:13 am »

Plot twist, Guess who the schools LGBT group sided with?