Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551199 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #8550 on: June 13, 2016, 04:06:27 pm »
Sarah Silverman is a satirist.  She's not being serious.

I thought the name was familiar.  My bad.

You have got to be kidding me.  How the fuck do you have any form of online presence...how the fuck to you have any function in the world and not know who Sarah Silverman is?

Ironbite-like seriously.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8551 on: June 13, 2016, 04:14:40 pm »
She's the woman that wacko anti-semite from FSTDT said worshipped...JAHBULON!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8552 on: June 13, 2016, 06:04:04 pm »

You have got to be kidding me.  How the fuck do you have any form of online presence...how the fuck to you have any function in the world and not know who Sarah Silverman is?

Ironbite-like seriously.

Maybe he's like most normal people and his mind immediately tried to purge the knowledge of her existence from his brain.  You know, kinda like how regular people react to the likes of Tim & Eric, as well as Tommy Wiseau.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8553 on: June 14, 2016, 08:44:30 pm »

Ironbite-like seriously.

Yeah, I was definitely having a brain fart.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #8554 on: June 16, 2016, 11:23:15 am »

Guys, did you travel back in time without telling me?

Even Then

« Reply #8555 on: June 16, 2016, 11:36:14 am »
I mean, a white guy did most likely shoot MLK. They're not wrong.

And I honestly agree with the first poster: "don't fight hate with hate" most often translates to "mindkill yourself of anger or you're a Bad Marginalized" from what I've observed.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #8556 on: June 16, 2016, 11:48:44 am »
I mean, a white guy did most likely shoot MLK. They're not wrong.

And I honestly agree with the first poster: "don't fight hate with hate" most often translates to "mindkill yourself of anger or you're a Bad Marginalized" from what I've observed.

Emphasis on "a white guy."

And I fucking hate the false dichotomy between "don't get upset" and "give in to hate."
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 11:50:42 am by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #8557 on: June 16, 2016, 11:58:54 am »
And I fucking hate the false dichotomy between "don't get upset" and "give in to hate."

I agree.  But the problem is that marginalized people are constantly being told that any level of unhappiness equates giving into hate.

Even Then

« Reply #8558 on: June 16, 2016, 12:01:15 pm »
What a coincidence! I fucking hate when people say "don't give in to hate" when people who are societally treated like shit dare express any amount of anger or disdain that exceeds the Arbitrary Privileged Group Standard, as if they really give a shit about their mental health! I also hate it when it's done when they fail to be perfectly nice and infinitely patient towards ignorant members of the groups that perpetuate the aforementioned shit treatment! Or sacrifice their time and labour to painstakingly give people fucking 101's! I really fucking hate the false equivalency between human anger and """""giving in to hate"""""!

Then again, this is from the "the Down With Cis meme is a hate crime" guy, so why the fuck do I even bother.

I agree.  But the problem is that marginalized people are constantly being told that any level of unhappiness equates giving into hate.

THANK you.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8559 on: June 16, 2016, 12:08:01 pm »
Ultimate Paragon probably believes having any amount of anger or discontent is the same as murdering someone or something.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #8560 on: June 16, 2016, 12:13:41 pm »
What a coincidence! I fucking hate when people say "don't give in to hate" when people who are societally treated like shit dare express any amount of anger or disdain that exceeds the Arbitrary Privileged Group Standard, as if they really give a shit about their mental health! I also hate it when it's done when they fail to be perfectly nice and infinitely patient towards ignorant members of the groups that perpetuate the aforementioned shit treatment! Or sacrifice their time and labour to painstakingly give people fucking 101's! I really fucking hate the false equivalency between human anger and """""giving in to hate"""""!

Then again, this is from the "the Down With Cis meme is a hate crime" guy, so why the fuck do I even bother.

THANK you.

Here's the thing: assigning white people collective guilt for MLK's death is giving in to hate.

And speaking of MLK:

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8561 on: June 16, 2016, 12:23:16 pm »

THANK you.

Here's the thing: assigning white people collective guilt for MLK's death is giving in to hate.

And speaking of MLK:

Did Even Then say "white people have a collective guilt for the death of MLK"?

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #8562 on: June 16, 2016, 12:27:49 pm »

THANK you.

And speaking of MLK:

Did Even Then say "white people have a collective guilt for the death of MLK"?

No, but the idiot in the picture did.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #8563 on: June 16, 2016, 12:29:23 pm »
Paragon, just stop okay.

Everytime this happens you double down, say more stupid shit because you can't handle being wrong and we get another angry fight.  Just accept that people disagree with you and move on or better yet learn to consider other people's views.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #8564 on: June 16, 2016, 12:37:06 pm »
In this case UP has a point. The person did say "you whites" shot MLK. This is separate from the valid point about the patronizing language the person also made.