Author Topic: Woman Calls 911 and Gets Raped By Responder  (Read 13146 times)

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
Re: Woman Calls 911 and Gets Raped By Responder
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 10:40:39 am »
SO. MUCH. RAEG!!

1. Rape is horrible. Extremely so.

2. A 911 responder betraying the trust of the people who ask him/her for help is equally horrible.

3. People insisting that non-virgins can't be raped, or that it doesn't matter somehow that a non-virgin was raped BECAUSE he/she was already a non-vrigin, are disgusting.

I shall now imagine the rapist and the victim-blamers being thrown into a large pit of hungry bears.

Bears on crack and steroids, even?  That'd make their introductions into the endless cycles of shit all the nastier.
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2012, 11:56:39 am »
Bears on PCP. PCP is a violent hallucinogen, and while under its effects one doesn't really feel pain.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 08:10:11 pm »
I hope the fucker that did this gets raped himself- with a razor blade and sand paper covered dildo attached to a power drill!

History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 08:21:58 pm »
^I like that. There's no animal cruelty.

Well, except that guy. But he doesn't count.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2012, 09:25:21 pm »
WTF!

Excuse me while i go to my angry Dimension...     

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 10:22:57 pm »
The racist & victim blaming coments sound like trolls, the one that said the most racist one, their name is KnuckleDragger...either they're a troll or a self aware douchebag with a name like that.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:24:45 pm by nickiknack »

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2012, 02:25:09 am »
Not necessarily. I've seen some people name themselves things for bizarre, circuitous reasons.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2012, 02:42:50 am »
Not necessarily. I've seen some people name themselves things for bizarre, circuitous reasons.

Yeah, don't some of the "Niggermania" folk do this?
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2012, 11:17:42 am »
How in the flying fuck is forcefully sodomizing someone not rape? What the hell was the author thinking when they wrote this sentence?

Just a few guesses...

1) Most people think of "rape" as "penis/vagina" contact. (Or at least, contact of some part of the body, like a finger, with the vagina.) To differentiate the first action from the penis-vagina rape, the author used two different terms. Also, phrasing it that way allows the author to say that the officer did more than vaginally rape the victim. (If the author just said "the officer raped her," the reader is not aware of the other actions he took.) 

2) Use of euphemisms. The author didn't want to say "the officer forced her to perform oral sex on him" or the like. It's wordy and (since I can't think of another way to phrase it) makes people picture what he did. So the author writes that the officer sodomized her, which gets the point across without sounding "crude."
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2012, 01:11:18 pm »
*Rapist implies artistic skill. You don't have murderists.
...What? Maybe it's just me, but I don't exactly associate art with rapists.

According to wikipedia's dictionary, the ist suffix has two applicable meanings.

3) A member of a profession or one interested in something.
botanist, psychiatrist, one who studies psychiatry
4) A person who uses something.
violinist, one who plays a violin

The second meaning is less inappropriate, but (I'd argue) still wrong. People do not (usually) use rape- rape is the end, not the means. The first meaning is even worse. Rape is not a profession, something that you study and perfect. It's not like art or physics. Rape should have the simpler -er suffix attached to it, like with murder.

1) person or thing that (does the action indicated by verb); used to form an agent noun.
reader, cooker, computer, runner-up, do-gooder

Definitions are wonderful things. However, as a language evolves, so too do the definitions. The term "rapist" has for over a century held the definition of "a person who forces sexual acts upon an unwilling party", Ergo, regardless of the intended use of the suffix "-ist", the word has transcended the original definition due to its use in the commons.

This ideology has been thrust upon me by four years of reading a variety of grammar and language usage texts, such as "Growth and Structure of the English Language" by Otto Jesperson. It's a fun way to look at language - as a growing organism - rather than a staunch set of rules.

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2012, 07:20:32 pm »
Besides, if -ist means "artist" and -er means "performer of action," then rappers would be rapists and rapists would be rapers.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 12:39:28 am »
I hope the fucker that did this gets raped himself- with a razor blade and sand paper covered dildo attached to a power drill!

I'd rather not wish rape on anyone, regardless of how vile a person they might be. Eye for an eye is bullshit.

Also, isn't that pic kind of NSFW?
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline MaybeNever

• Got His Red Wings
  • Pope
  • Possessed of a proclivity for prolixity
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2012, 12:47:30 am »

I'd rather not wish rape on anyone, regardless of how vile a person they might be. Eye for an eye is bullshit.

Also, isn't that pic kind of NSFW?

I'd agree with you, but there's a certain value in a person experiencing firsthand the pain that he or she has inflicted on others. I'm not comfortable saying that this justifies rape in any sense, however, but I can see an argument for it.
"Great Britain's two most senior military officers added to the uneasiness. [...] Lord Wolseley, Adjutant General, thought that it might be possible for an enemy to invade without waiters and pastrycooks."
-Robert K. Massie, Dreadnought

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2012, 04:41:22 am »
*pukes*

That's all.

Offline jumpingjackflash

• Agent Swears-A-Lot Peashooter
  • Pope
  • Burn, baby, burn!
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2012, 05:16:50 am »
Ok seriously, is nobody even going to try and avenge my man-burrito?