Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2076934 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2760 on: December 07, 2012, 06:27:45 pm »
She also started a "Real Ladies" club. It's a club where girls basically wear "cute" clothes and bake. The outfits she wears are very 1950's-like. It sounds really passive aggressive when they say "real ladies" in my opinion.

So I'm not a real woman because I don't act like a stereotypical housewife from a 1950's sitcom. Gotcha. (Referring to moron, not you. :P)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:29:27 pm by Sleepy »
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2761 on: December 07, 2012, 06:34:18 pm »
She also started a "Real Ladies" club. It's a club where girls basically wear "cute" clothes and bake. The outfits she wears are very 1950's-like. It sounds really passive aggressive when they say "real ladies" in my opinion.

So I'm not a real woman because I don't act like a stereotypical housewife from a 1950's sitcom. Gotcha. (Referring to moron, not you. :P)

Remember ladies, you're a slut if you aren't a cookie-baking doormat.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2762 on: December 07, 2012, 06:51:42 pm »

Sounds to me she's the queen of the school.  And you know what happens to queens right?

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2763 on: December 07, 2012, 07:00:36 pm »

Sounds to me she's the queen of the school.  And you know what happens to queens right?

They die of the plague or get beheaded?

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2764 on: December 07, 2012, 07:04:30 pm »
No they peak.  This is it for her.  Once she's booted from high school, she's done.  She will never ever be as successful, as popular as she is right now.  Because of how she was treated now.

Ironbite-ahhh Karma.

Saturn500

« Reply #2765 on: December 07, 2012, 07:45:50 pm »
I'm gonna channel Art here and suggest you go into their "Real Losers" club and whip out your dong.

Alternatively, spread a rumor that she's a closeted lesbian. It'll spread like wildfire, causing a lot of bullying, thus giving the fundie Alpha Bitch something to really cry about.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2766 on: December 07, 2012, 08:26:17 pm »
Or you could not do anything secure in the knowledge that this is the highest she'll ever get.

Ironbite-the fuck is wrong with you anyways Saturn?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2767 on: December 07, 2012, 08:35:20 pm »
Or you could not do anything secure in the knowledge that this is the highest she'll ever get.
Except she's also getting top grades, so chances are she'll get a full scholarship to the university of her choice.

Art Vandelay - It's the dumb-as-a-plank bimboes who peak in high school. The over-acheivers on the other hand do tend to go on to better things.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2768 on: December 07, 2012, 08:40:53 pm »
It's very easy to be an overachiever in high school though, considering our shitty standardized testing. So many people screw up in college because it's such a drastic difference, going from learning how to take a multiple choice test, to doing critical thinking on short-answer exams.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2769 on: December 07, 2012, 09:48:22 pm »
I was at a party tonight, and a girl who had been babysitting two young girls showed up. And BROUGHT the fucking kids with her. Do you honestly think that's appropriate? They were 11 and 5 years old, and the party immediately died when they arrived. Way to fucking ruin it, you bitch.

You should make a phone call to the kids parents, I doubt she would be ever babysitting those kids again, or any of the kids of the parents friends and such. What kind of fucking idiot brings children to a college party??

That being said:
1. I'm way behind on my christmas shopping, I'm usually 90% done by now, and I had to add an extra person(one of my co-workers) because I'm really good friends with her, and she told me that she was going to get me something(she was asking me questions about who I like in Star Wars, and telling me that she's going to get me something Star Wars related, but she doesn't know what). So I got her some bubble bath/shampoo from the makeup store within our store. I'm also not going to be mostly done until after the 14th, because I'm a little low on money(thanks to the monthly bill for my student loan, and my credit card) and I don't get paid again until the 14th.
2. Someone at work put the clothing that I had on hold in the back, away, they didn't touch anyone else's stuff, but they touched mine. WTF?? I was putting two more items on hold, when I noticed that my stuff was gone, assholes.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:05:27 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2770 on: December 07, 2012, 09:51:27 pm »
I was at a party tonight, and a girl who had been babysitting two young girls showed up. And BROUGHT the fucking kids with her. Do you honestly think that's appropriate? They were 11 and 5 years old, and the party immediately died when they arrived. Way to fucking ruin it, you bitch.

You should make a phone call to the kids parents, I doubt she would be ever babysitting those kids again, or any of the kids of the parents friends and such.

Sadly, the kids she brought were her nieces. And apparently the parents are complete morons, and have five other kids. Soooooo yeah, I doubt it'd do any good.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2771 on: December 07, 2012, 09:59:02 pm »
It's very easy to be an overachiever in high school though, considering our shitty standardized testing. So many people screw up in college because it's such a drastic difference, going from learning how to take a multiple choice test, to doing critical thinking on short-answer exams.

It's also easy to over-achieve in high school if you bitch at the teachers for giving you a grade you deserved. Thankfully, she will learn that in college that doesn't go over too well.

Saturn500

« Reply #2772 on: December 07, 2012, 10:03:19 pm »
Well, okay then, disregard my, er... special "suggestions", she'll get the rude awakening which is coming to her.

Just like I did, I thought college was going to be as easy as high school. Of course, unlike the Alpha Bitch you're dealing with, I actually earned my A's in high school, so it isn't a perfect example.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2773 on: December 07, 2012, 10:45:10 pm »

It's also easy to over-achieve in high school if you bitch at the teachers for giving you a grade you deserved. Thankfully, she will learn that in college that doesn't go over too well.

"Don't like your 95?  Okay, you can have a zero, then.  NEXT!"

I'd be a wonderful teacher.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2774 on: December 08, 2012, 12:56:10 am »
Apparently, 1 am is "rearrange the entire room!" time for everyone who lives above me.