Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2071146 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3780 on: April 24, 2013, 08:59:17 am »
When you finally look up the live show of a band that you're very into, and its so radically different and crappier because of the excess of production tweaking on the album
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3781 on: April 24, 2013, 09:14:19 am »
Isn't that the opposite of the point of a live album?

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3782 on: April 24, 2013, 09:31:58 am »
No I mean a live show, not a live album. If your gonna make music, you should really minimize production, touch ups in tone are okay. Drastic changes in vocal pitch arent
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3783 on: April 24, 2013, 09:46:35 am »
Same difference, I'd imagine.

It could be worse. Could be lip synching.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3784 on: April 24, 2013, 11:56:11 am »
When you finally look up the live show of a band that you're very into, and its so radically different and crappier because of the excess of production tweaking on the album

Maybe they're like Dragonforce and only show up to concerts drunk?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #3785 on: April 24, 2013, 04:08:15 pm »
I went shopping for work clothes today and didn't get much of anything. Apparently, normal blouses no longer exist (normal meaning it doesn't have some sparkly frilly shit on the front, or a dysfunctional collar, or long sleeves that have to be constantly rolled up).

And don't you just hate how the buttons don't go all the way up anymore?  I have permanent safety-pins in my blouses just to prevent there from being cleavage showing at work.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Southern Comforter

• Bishop
« Reply #3786 on: April 24, 2013, 04:15:57 pm »
I went shopping for work clothes today and didn't get much of anything. Apparently, normal blouses no longer exist (normal meaning it doesn't have some sparkly frilly shit on the front, or a dysfunctional collar, or long sleeves that have to be constantly rolled up).

And don't you just hate how the buttons don't go all the way up anymore?  I have permanent safety-pins in my blouses just to prevent there from being cleavage showing at work.
You people disappoint me by not wearing flannel. :p

Flannel's the best. Or really any kind of thick long sleeve button up shirt. Boots and blue jeans look great too, especially on girls. But that's pretty much 100% my opinion. Just not a big fan of the kind of stuff Sleepy was describing (sparkly frilly stuff). I like people who dress like they're going to go hiking all the time.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3787 on: April 24, 2013, 04:46:07 pm »

Flannel's the best. Or really any kind of thick long sleeve button up shirt. Boots and blue jeans look great too, especially on girls. But that's pretty much 100% my opinion. Just not a big fan of the kind of stuff Sleepy was describing (sparkly frilly stuff). I like people who dress like they're going to go hiking all the time.

Don't you live in Texas?

Offline Southern Comforter

• Bishop
« Reply #3788 on: April 24, 2013, 05:53:27 pm »

Don't you live in Texas?
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't have taste.

...okay, actually, I do like cowboy boots and ten gallon hats and bolo ties and big ass belt buckles. Just not as much as the aforementioned flannel and hiking boots. Also bandannas. I freaking love bandannas.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #3789 on: April 24, 2013, 10:46:45 pm »

Don't make me show up to your house and blast 'Once In A Lifetime' at 2 in the morning and do it at 180 decibels.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3790 on: April 24, 2013, 10:54:47 pm »

Don't make me show up to your house and blast 'Once In A Lifetime' at 2 in the morning and do it at 180 decibels.

I've already listened to enough Dragonforce to know that I couldn't tell it apart from most of their other songs anyway.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #3791 on: April 25, 2013, 12:05:56 am »
My boobs keep growing. I don't know why. I've LOST weight and I'm certainly not pregnant, and I'm much too old to still be developing. I was a C-cup when I moved here over the summer and today I went and bought a DD-cup bra that's the first one I've had in months that fits me properly.

Which means I own exactly one bra right now that actually fits, two that sort-of fit but that I keep popping out of, and a whole bunch that are way too tight and cannot contain my apparent megatits.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3792 on: April 25, 2013, 12:19:40 am »
My boobs keep growing. I don't know why. I've LOST weight and I'm certainly not pregnant, and I'm much too old to still be developing. I was a C-cup when I moved here over the summer and today I went and bought a DD-cup bra that's the first one I've had in months that fits me properly.

Which means I own exactly one bra right now that actually fits, two that sort-of fit but that I keep popping out of, and a whole bunch that are way too tight and cannot contain my apparent megatits.

Are you taking any medications that might be causing it?? I have a friend who went from an A-cup to a C-cup due to the medication she was taking at the time. I believe it was Risperdal that she was taking due to her bi-polar, though there are some other antipsychotics that causes beast enlargement.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:34:37 am by Empress Nicki »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3793 on: April 25, 2013, 12:20:18 am »
Entire page of pervy comments in 3... 2... 1...

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3794 on: April 25, 2013, 12:25:57 am »
Entire page of pervy comments in 3... 2... 1...

Boobs.