Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2076687 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2040 on: August 31, 2012, 11:52:47 am »
My girlfriend's little brother, who cannot apparently understand that when his sister is in her room with her boyfriend, he should leave them alone. Or that knocking repeatedly on the door will only annoy his sister. Although I think he's learned not to actually open the door, after he did so while we were cuddling.

How old is the brother? I remember doing that to my sister on occasion, but I was maybe 6 at the time.

Edit: Also, I love it when the nurse at the doctor's office walks in on me changing and doesn't even fucking apologize. Because I wasn't uncomfortable enough already, you stupid bitch.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:54:27 am by Sleepy »
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2041 on: August 31, 2012, 12:01:33 pm »
I never really minded when a nurse or doctor walked in while I was changing.  Ain't nothing I got that they ain't seen before.  If a nurse/doctor has never seen a naked body before, I don't know if I'd want to be seeing him/her.

That's just me, though.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #2042 on: August 31, 2012, 12:04:50 pm »
My girlfriend's little brother, who cannot apparently understand that when his sister is in her room with her boyfriend, he should leave them alone. Or that knocking repeatedly on the door will only annoy his sister. Although I think he's learned not to actually open the door, after he did so while we were cuddling.

How old is the brother? I remember doing that to my sister on occasion, but I was maybe 6 at the time.

He just turned 13. The good news is that he isn't doing it maliciously - in fact, yesterday, he told me that I was very good for her.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:06:45 pm by Meshakhad »
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2043 on: August 31, 2012, 12:17:54 pm »
I never really minded when a nurse or doctor walked in while I was changing.  Ain't nothing I got that they ain't seen before.  If a nurse/doctor has never seen a naked body before, I don't know if I'd want to be seeing him/her.

That's just me, though.

Eh, I know they've seen a lot of stuff given their profession, but it's about my own privacy. I don't want anyone to see me that way unless it's a boyfriend.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2044 on: August 31, 2012, 01:15:50 pm »
I understand.  To each their own.  I'm modest when it comes to non-medical situations.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #2045 on: August 31, 2012, 01:36:08 pm »
Edit: Also, I love it when the nurse at the doctor's office walks in on me changing and doesn't even fucking apologize. Because I wasn't uncomfortable enough already, you stupid bitch.

I hate that. When I was in the hospital a number of years back, I had an NA casually open the curtain while I was showering. She didn't bother apologizing either, despite it being very obvious that I was uncomfortable (i.e., the rapid cover-boobs-and-crotch-with-hands maneuver).
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2046 on: August 31, 2012, 01:40:32 pm »
In the shower? That's just stupid. I thought it was fairly standard to let people have private time to shower.

The nurse also didn't leave when I was clearly uncomfortable with what she had done. She stayed there and continued to watch me get dressed.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2047 on: August 31, 2012, 02:31:05 pm »
I would smack that nurse so fast...  The only person I'm comfortable disrobing in front of is my lady.  If you're not her, and I need to do it for some reason, like a hospital visit or somesuch, then you'd better leave the room, or I'm not doing fucking shit.  I will stand there and wait until you leave.  One of us will tire out eventually, and it damn sure won't be me.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2048 on: August 31, 2012, 06:40:50 pm »
When people ask me for fashion advice, I have enough trouble deciding what goes with what when it comes to myself, so I really don't like it when people ask me for fashion advice, particularly at work.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2049 on: August 31, 2012, 08:23:00 pm »
At my job, parents would sometimes let their children take loads of clothes off the racks to create outfits they could show us. Not only is that insanely rude because they would just leave the clothes lying on random pieces of furniture, but it makes it extremely awkward when we have to stop all our work and treat the child like a superstar for the mess they made. Not the best way to teach proper behavior.

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2050 on: August 31, 2012, 08:57:24 pm »
Shore traffic, fucking hell, do I ever hate shore traffic. Was stuck for 30 miles behind someone doing 10 MPH below the speed limit.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2051 on: September 01, 2012, 04:20:50 am »
I just ate two pizzas over the course of a single day and now I'm sick as a dog. Ah well, it's nothing a big bottle of vanilla Coke can't fix.

Offline tygerarmy

• Zombie Dog Breeder
  • Pope
  • I'm not naked I'm Tattooed
    • Facebook
« Reply #2052 on: September 01, 2012, 05:18:17 am »
Getting honked at by drunk drivers while I'm riding my bike.  I will end up throwing my bike at one of their cars.
Twitter Soldier in sour armor tumblr

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #2053 on: September 01, 2012, 06:28:53 am »
I just ate two pizzas over the course of a single day and now I'm sick as a dog. Ah well, it's nothing a big bottle of vanilla Coke can't fix.

The last thing I would want to drink while I'm feeling sick is Vanilla Coke. Disgusting. :P
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2054 on: September 01, 2012, 06:53:55 am »

The last thing I would want to drink while I'm feeling sick is Vanilla Coke. Disgusting. :P

That's cool. More for me.