Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387624 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2016, 11:28:59 pm »
Rule #1: More people should listen to Jonathan Pie.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2016, 12:39:05 am »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/27/politics/donald-trump-voter-fraud-popular-vote/index.html

So now Trump is saying that he won the popular vote because, and get this, the nearly 2 million votes that Hillary won over Trump are fraudulent and illegal. Without any proof or sources to help his claim. We're just supposed to believe it because he said it. Because in no way could that orange piece of shit be the least popular candidate, right? This is the man who's going to be running our country folks. Someone who can't lose at something without being a fucking baby about it. A man who would go to conspiracy fake news sites to get his information.
The worst part about it is that the Trumpets will buy any lie he says. And he's told a lot of lies.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 12:41:48 am by Id82 »
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2016, 03:44:25 pm »
But they aren't the majority of the country.  He just won some strategically placed states.  Which....might not be his actually.  Recount is going to go underway and if Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania flip, he loses.  I'm not expecting anything to change but that's why he's bitching.

Ironbite-especially after it was found out that 5000 votes in Wisconsin didn't actually exist for him.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2016, 03:50:31 pm »
Wouldn't that be fucking hilarious if that happened, though?  Like, all the Trumpers are sitting around celebrating, then the recount shows that "lolnope, Hil-dog actually won, so guess what happens NOW, fucksticks?"  Unlikely, but hey, a man can dream.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2016, 03:52:06 pm »
Oh I know.  I'm not even clinging to the slightest bit of hope this will do anything.  I just want to thank Jill Stein of all people of being politically savvy enough to ruffle his feathers on this.  Also he's blasting Clinton for participating in this saying "SHE GAVE UP!  I WON!  WHY IS SHE DOING THIS!" and stomping around Trump Tower all red faced and angry because he's not getting his way.

Ironbite-which will be the state of affairs for the next 4 years.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2016, 05:39:47 pm »
And while Trump keeps feeding the media's hunger for simplified outrage with his public temper tantrums his cabinet and the Republicans will keep fucking the world up.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2016, 12:30:24 am »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/27/us/politics/steve-bannon-white-house.html?_r=0

Ms. Jones, the film colleague, said that in their years working together, [Steve] Bannon occasionally talked about the genetic superiority of some people and once mused about the desirability of limiting the vote to property owners.

“I said, ‘That would exclude a lot of African-Americans,’” Ms. Jones recalled. “He said, ‘Maybe that’s not such a bad thing.’ I said, ‘But what about Wendy?’” referring to Mr. Bannon’s executive assistant. “He said, ‘She’s different. She’s family.’”

Yeah.

Steve Bannon, Donald Trump's "chief strategist," said that it might not be a bad thing to exclude black people from voting.

I would not be at all surprised to see Congress outright repeal the Voting Rights Act.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2016, 02:47:39 am »
One thing is certain though. If Trump doesn't become the next elected president there will be blood on the streets as his cultists grab their guns.

Because to them it would be the final proof that Hillary is "stealing" the elections.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2016, 04:09:52 am »
In which case, so much for all the smug "Respect the results" comments of the last three weeks :P

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2016, 04:25:54 am »
One thing is certain though. If Trump doesn't become the next elected president there will be blood on the streets as his cultists grab their guns.

Because to them it would be the final proof that Hillary is "stealing" the elections.
What's actually certain is that the next president after Trump will have to deal with a system crafted by and for Republicans even if Trump crashes and burns in ignominy and shame.

The Repugs had their eye on the supreme court, having effectively locked it down during Obama's final year they'll now put in hardline conservatives, hardline conservatives who'll crack down on union organizing, abortion, civil rights and net neutrality for at least a generation. This puts the Democrats in a hard position as even if they wanted to appeal to the white working class, clamping down on union organizing will probably cut off their most direct route to do just that.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2016, 03:46:51 pm »
[Trump]'s draining the swamp and filling it with gold coins so he can swim in it like Scrooge McDuck.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2016, 04:18:47 pm »
Do you think he'll put a Trump Tower in Washington?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2016, 04:22:54 pm »

Maybe he'll refuse to move into the White house and instead will rule from the Trump tower?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2016, 04:25:10 pm »

Maybe he'll refuse to move into the White house and instead will rule from the Trump tower?

He's already saying he'll spend weekends at the New York Trump Tower.

He's also got a hotel in DC, and foreign dignitaries have said that they'd stay there to curry favour with Trump. Except that this violates a certain clause...

And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2016, 04:53:50 pm »
It gets better.  He legally can't lease the building if President.