Author Topic: Voices!  (Read 31576 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Voices!
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2012, 07:04:47 am »
Hey kids. I'm not dead.

So, some of you might remember that I really hate the sound of my own voice--to the point where I'm really reluctant to talk to people unless I trust them a whole freaking lot. But a lot of people seem to like it, and nobody since I was little has ever given me crap about it, so I've decided that I'm going to deal with my voice anxiety the same way I dealt with my body-image anxiety: by showing what I've got. Exposure therapy. I have a fuckton of very weird and silly and sometimes sad stories and I decided WHAT THE HELL. I'll start telling them. Originally I was just going to do audio recordings but then I decided to just do videos. As comfortable as I am in photos, I don't feel too secure on video. Anyway.

I started a YouTube channel. Only two videos at the moment but more will be coming.
You has a new subscriber.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2012, 12:18:30 pm »
Hey kids. I'm not dead.

So, some of you might remember that I really hate the sound of my own voice--to the point where I'm really reluctant to talk to people unless I trust them a whole freaking lot. But a lot of people seem to like it, and nobody since I was little has ever given me crap about it, so I've decided that I'm going to deal with my voice anxiety the same way I dealt with my body-image anxiety: by showing what I've got. Exposure therapy. I have a fuckton of very weird and silly and sometimes sad stories and I decided WHAT THE HELL. I'll start telling them. Originally I was just going to do audio recordings but then I decided to just do videos. As comfortable as I am in photos, I don't feel too secure on video. Anyway.

I started a YouTube channel. Only two videos at the moment but more will be coming.
You has a new subscriber.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2012, 12:21:36 pm »
I think I posted in here before, but here's another rather congested sounding vocal sample from me: http://soundcloud.com/randomwolf42/randomsvoice
I hate my voice.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2012, 12:31:21 pm »
Dude...I like your voice, Randomwolf!

In other news, I -might- try and make a LP of Thief sometime, since I've got Fraps now...with voice!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2012, 06:29:05 pm »
Hey kids. I'm not dead.

Not only do you have a new subby, but you also have an offer in your inbox. =)
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2012, 03:48:20 pm »
Hey kids. I'm not dead.

She's not going to sleep with you, Gomer. :P
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2012, 04:06:18 pm »
Hey kids. I'm not dead.

She's not going to sleep with you, Gomer. :P

Oh ha ha ha! =P Smartass. ;P

Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2012, 10:00:45 pm »
Gome her? I barely know her!
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2012, 11:31:47 am »
*Baps Antichrist*

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2012, 06:54:48 pm »
Yeeeaaahhh, I figured it out!

Well, I think I did. Hopefully the clip plays.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2012, 06:58:50 pm »
Jeb, your voice is awesome. :)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2012, 07:00:29 pm »

Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2012, 10:03:42 pm »
I think my hands were the ONLY parts of me that didn't melt under your voice, Jeb! =)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2012, 11:21:17 pm »
You have a nice voice, Jeb. And it matches your face perfectly.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2012, 01:32:18 am »
Fine... gotta do this at some point, right? here, my doing an a cappella version of the first couple verses of 'Mack The Knife'

... damn, I'm rusty.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."