Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 857070 times)

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #2520 on: September 06, 2013, 02:30:00 pm »
I made a grilled cheese with a layer of jalapeno slices. It was like eating a giant jalapeno popper.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

QueenofHearts

« Reply #2521 on: September 06, 2013, 03:02:17 pm »
Apparently, I did the reading for this weekend last Wednesday. So I don't have to read 40 pages (and this is tiny print, bible pages) of actus reus or omissions in criminal law. Not to mention the things that go along with reading (I take notes of what I read).

So this saves me like 3 hours
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 03:14:50 pm by QueenofHearts »

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #2522 on: September 06, 2013, 03:12:55 pm »
My copy of the World Adventures expansion pack for The Sims 3 had come in the mail just recently.

That doesn't sound like anything special, right? Well what if I told you that the expansion pack itself went on a "world adventure" from the United Kingdom to the United States? I mean it's the funniest thing right now, I even did a comparison of the ERSB and PEGI system (which is used in the United Kingdom) just to show my brother how they do their packaging differently.

The only bad thing about it is... it's pretty much an anal owner's worst nightmare, to have inconsistencies in their collection (hell, it's already fairly inconsistent when I have a Base Game + Seasons expansion box in the row).

EDIT: For regional reasons, the expansion doesn't work. Luckily, I still have some time to return this expansion to the seller.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 04:14:00 pm by Alehksunos »

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #2523 on: September 06, 2013, 04:59:32 pm »
Glorious day! The President of my college dropped in at the theater interest meeting on Tuesday, in order to give students a chance to talk to/recognize him. I told him about the chem outing debacle and asked for help. Today I found out that the offending student has been suspended (with a stern warning that any future "incidents" will probably get her expelled) and the teacher "supervisor" of the QSA (previously unmentioned because I had no idea there was a QSA supervisor, as he never showed up to any meetings) has been officially reprimanded.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2524 on: September 06, 2013, 05:05:50 pm »
Glorious day! The President of my college dropped in at the theater interest meeting on Tuesday, in order to give students a chance to talk to/recognize him. I told him about the chem outing debacle and asked for help. Today I found out that the offending student has been suspended (with a stern warning that any future "incidents" will probably get her expelled) and the teacher "supervisor" of the QSA (previously unmentioned because I had no idea there was a QSA supervisor, as he never showed up to any meetings) has been officially reprimanded.

That, my friend, truly is glorious!  Justice has been served, no?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #2525 on: September 06, 2013, 06:00:01 pm »

That, my friend, truly is glorious!  Justice has been served, no?
Yes it has. For the first time in a long time, an authority figure has helped me without also screwing me over in some way.
I also found out the theater folk are some of the most interesting and accepting weirdos I've ever met. Dis gon b gud.
Long Live The Queen.

wrightway

« Reply #2526 on: September 06, 2013, 08:04:46 pm »

That is absolutely wonderful! Happy dance time!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #2527 on: September 06, 2013, 09:08:18 pm »
Numfar! Do the dance of joy!
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #2528 on: September 06, 2013, 09:45:09 pm »
One of the senior elders at the Indigenous Corporation where I volunteer at called me 'a fine young Aboriginal woman' on Facebook today.
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
« Reply #2529 on: September 06, 2013, 10:13:12 pm »
Long Live The Queen.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2530 on: September 07, 2013, 12:46:35 am »
I'm getting better at photoshop.

My last two creations:

I'm so happy I'm not 100% talentless. I'm not great at photoshop but I'm not as bad as I was or what I see from some people on tumblr or even in the real world.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2531 on: September 07, 2013, 11:31:40 am »
Found a couple of cool things at an arts festival. Now to figure out where to put them.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2532 on: September 07, 2013, 02:18:46 pm »
Found a website looking for contributing writers (largely on social issues). Already sent an application email; I'd love to be able to write about current events.

Or at all... I think the music site abandoned me ;-;
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2533 on: September 08, 2013, 09:03:38 am »
I went to Busch Gardens yesterday and it was SO amazing. All the animals there were so happy, and I had exotic birds landing on me to eat the food I had.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2534 on: September 08, 2013, 01:25:34 pm »
I went to Busch Gardens yesterday and it was SO amazing. All the animals there were so happy, and I had exotic birds landing on me to eat the food I had.

God dammit I am so jealous right now XD
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet