Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 856915 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #2550 on: September 11, 2013, 02:23:17 am »
I am not sure that this is the most appropriate place for this, but I received my first topless pic from a friend last night. I say that because it wasn't meant to be sexual in nature.
How is a topless pic non-sexual?

"Does this look normal?"
"Check out my new tattoo/piercing."
"Look how much weight I've gained/lost."
"I look awesome!"
"Are these bug bites, or a rash?"
The middle three are all sexual. Especially the piercing, since the only one you have to get topless to show is nipples.
I had actually asked about her new piercings, and we both agree that breasts shouldn't be as sexualized as they are. So in that regard, no, it was not sexual in nature.

Though I'd be lying if I said there wasn't some tension between us.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2551 on: September 11, 2013, 02:36:56 am »
I am not sure that this is the most appropriate place for this, but I received my first topless pic from a friend last night. I say that because it wasn't meant to be sexual in nature.

"Does this look normal?"
"I look awesome!"
The middle three are all sexual. Especially the piercing, since the only one you have to get topless to show is nipples.
I had actually asked about her new piercings, and we both agree that breasts shouldn't be as sexualized as they are. So in that regard, no, it was not sexual in nature.

I would not consider the weight gain/loss and tattoo/piercing pics to be sexual either. At least not automatically. ANYTHING can be sexual depending on context.

The "I look awesome" topless picture is the one I'd consider having sexual undertones if sent by a woman. (I know, double standard, but since the pic could be sent with her wearing a bra and have the same "look at my muscles" effect.)

Also: My wife wanted to add that a topless picture of someone breastfeeding a baby would also be in the "not sexual" category. Though I'm not sure how often pics like that are sent.

And there is a fetish for that and- OW! Brainbleach!
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #2552 on: September 11, 2013, 02:40:55 am »
I went with a friend to go walk a dog at 1:00 AM. Said dog is a husky that's 30% wolf, very massive and intimidating. He's also extremely timid and scared of random stuff, and he damn near ran away from me when I tried to approach him the first time.

But eventually he warmed up to me and legit smiled when I was petting him.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #2553 on: September 11, 2013, 02:53:42 am »
I made my first batch of vegan ice cream today.
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2554 on: September 11, 2013, 08:31:31 am »

How the hell did you manage that?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #2555 on: September 11, 2013, 08:38:49 am »
Made plans to go up to London for New Years Eve with my best friend.

I know it's ridiculously early, but it just randomly popped into my head that i've never been to London for the New Years Eve fireworks before. Which is pretty shameful considering how close I live to London.

Plus, I don't want to spend yet another depressing New Years Eve stuck at home doing fuck all.

wrightway

« Reply #2556 on: September 11, 2013, 12:09:56 pm »

If it's the kind I'm thinking of, it involves using tofu instead of dairy.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2557 on: September 11, 2013, 12:13:43 pm »

That sounds absolutely terrible. Even worse than my initial assumption of soy milk, and let me tell you, I absolutely fucking despise soy milk.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2558 on: September 11, 2013, 01:54:02 pm »

That sounds absolutely terrible. Even worse than my initial assumption of soy milk, and let me tell you, I absolutely fucking despise soy milk.

I can't tolerate milk of any kind.  I can do dairy products like cheese and ice cream, just not the liquid itself.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

• The Beast
« Reply #2559 on: September 11, 2013, 02:04:13 pm »

I can't tolerate milk of any kind.  I can do dairy products like cheese and ice cream, just not the liquid itself.

Plain soya milk is disgusting, but I actually really like the chocolate flavoured soya milk. It has this sort of nutty aftertaste that's really nice.

So I think that soya ice cream would be nice as long as it's flavoured. Which it obviously will be, because even dairy ice cream has some kind of flavouring added to it.

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #2560 on: September 11, 2013, 04:22:01 pm »

Plain soya milk is disgusting, but I actually really like the chocolate flavoured soya milk. It has this sort of nutty aftertaste that's really nice.

So I think that soya ice cream would be nice as long as it's flavoured. Which it obviously will be, because even dairy ice cream has some kind of flavouring added to it.

Bananas, cocoa powder, coconut milk and a huge-ass dollop of vegan chocolate spread.

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

• The Beast
« Reply #2561 on: September 11, 2013, 04:37:41 pm »

Bananas, cocoa powder, coconut milk and a huge-ass dollop of vegan chocolate spread.

That sounds delicious.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #2562 on: September 11, 2013, 04:56:40 pm »

"Does this look normal?"
"I look awesome!"

I agree they shouldn't be, but that said, I'd still be turned on, because I see them that way.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #2563 on: September 11, 2013, 05:18:14 pm »

That sounds delicious.

It is. Five bananas, a cup of coconut milk, two tablespoons of cocoa powder and a heaped tablespoon of vegan chocolate spread, blended for five minutes and then frozen for 4+ hours. You could even use the unfrozen mixture as a really decadent chocolate sauce or dessert.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #2564 on: September 12, 2013, 01:04:01 am »
I went to see my shrink today and when I got home my cat and dog had decided to tolerate each other so they could greet me at the same time. So I hugged my smiling Shepherd-Doberman mix while my 18lb cat stood on my shoulder and purred in my ear.
Also I went two hours without adding to the Bad Thoughts Jar, which for me is fucking fantastic.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!