Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1114216 times)

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #2160 on: May 13, 2013, 09:38:45 am »
*snip*
LOL, just posted that in Worst Political Cartoons like 5 minutes ago.
I think it can fit in either one.

Anyway, have more racism.

Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #2161 on: May 13, 2013, 11:47:59 am »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #2162 on: May 13, 2013, 05:57:27 pm »

The proper term is "Liberians".
Σא

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #2163 on: May 13, 2013, 08:09:32 pm »

The federal government no longer hangs people sentenced to death. Lethal injection is the method used.
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2164 on: May 13, 2013, 08:17:32 pm »

The federal government no longer hangs people sentenced to death. Lethal injection is the method used.

Wish the 'shopper had just followed the advice or learned about whatever the first lady was showing on the original placard. She's a nice gal. I like her. Fuck this vile POS who made that thing.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #2165 on: May 13, 2013, 08:29:54 pm »

I'm sure hanging is still an option in some places, if only because politicians like to waste time with pointless stuff as opposed to someone grabbing the filing cabinet full of old ass laws and seeing which ones we can go ahead and throw out. (Like that one law banning the sale of peanuts after after sundown on Wednesday in Lee county, Alabama)

"Okay guys, first one here is the ban on the carrying of ice cream in the back pocket. Anyone remember why we have this? Anyone know of a reason we still need this?"

"No, can't think of anything."

"Okay then, well throw that one in the trash pile. Our next one up is the requirement that cars be tethered outside of public buildings... "

History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline agentCDE

• Bishop
  • Slacker Heathen Extraordinaire!
« Reply #2166 on: May 13, 2013, 10:40:08 pm »
ban on carrying icecream in the back pocket

Well, frankly, I'd vote that one stay on the books. I mean, it's just one of those common sense things, like buckling your seatbelt or not jaywalking. No need to really enforce it, even, it's victimless and self-punishing.

"This is a perfect spot to sit and enjoy my icecream!"
Splat.
"Oh, no."
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 10:52:49 pm by agentCDE »

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #2167 on: May 13, 2013, 10:46:38 pm »
The price you pay for a "Free Palestine" sticker in Arizona. 

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2168 on: May 13, 2013, 10:51:30 pm »
What would Jesus do?  Take the spray can outta your fuckin hand and beat you with it, I'd imagine.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #2169 on: May 13, 2013, 11:13:31 pm »
Oh, I think he'd go ahead and empty it up their ass.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:12:04 am by mellenORL »
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2170 on: May 13, 2013, 11:43:11 pm »
I like his free palestine bumpersticker

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2171 on: May 14, 2013, 08:30:50 am »
The price you pay for a "Free Palestine" sticker in Arizona. 

I hope he will not be silenced & not be intimidated by these inbred subhumans.

If you live in a red-state, WEAR YOUR PROGRESSIVE STICKERS & SIGNS LOUD AND PROUD! DON'T GIVE A SCAT ABOUT HARASSMENT!

This is where we Progressives are superior....if we see these dorks with their Far-Right silliness, we just laugh & comment on it. The Regressives, however, have a toddler-baby-waa waa-temper tantrum & commit vandalism.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #2172 on: May 14, 2013, 05:35:54 pm »
I think he makes a good point: would Jesus gradually force people out of their homes?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #2173 on: May 14, 2013, 06:25:37 pm »
Yeah, the person who damaged this guys truck with spray paint was trying to slap him for his free Palestine sticker, and the others...but Jesus is different things to different people, and the one I was taught about would be for peaceful cohabitation and respect between people, not what we see in the M.E. now, and would've done a temple-money-changers-rampage on the vandal.

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #2174 on: May 15, 2013, 07:53:22 am »
Quote from: eritheblue

I'm sure hanging is still an option in some places,

New Hampshire and Washington are the only states that still have hanging as a method of execution. In both states, lethal injection is the primary method. In NH, hanging can only be used if a lethal injection cannot be given. In Washington, the inmate has to request hanging; otherwise, they get a lethal injection.

As an aside, it seems I was wrong that the federal government only uses lethal injection. That is actually the US military. The federal government uses the "manner [of execution] prescribed by the law of the State in which the sentence is imposed. If the law of the State does not provide for implementation of a sentence of death, the court shall designate another State, the law of which does provide for the implementation of a sentence of death, and the sentence shall be implemented in the latter State in the manner prescribed by such law." 18 USC 3596(a).

So I guess if they got sentenced for treason in NH or WA, they could get hung.

Although this is the legal definition of treason...

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
18 USC 2381

Anyone want to explain to me what the Obamas have done to be guilty of that?
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg