Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1114721 times)

Offline Reality Warper

• Bishop
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #2220 on: May 19, 2013, 04:41:30 pm »

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2221 on: May 19, 2013, 04:47:13 pm »

Offline Reality Warper

• Bishop
« Reply #2222 on: May 19, 2013, 04:48:07 pm »
Yeah, they do have nice shirts.

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
« Reply #2223 on: May 19, 2013, 05:18:18 pm »
Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2224 on: May 19, 2013, 06:21:28 pm »
Is it bad that I find the Nazi Coke ad simply amusing?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2225 on: May 19, 2013, 08:56:15 pm »
It's amusing in that the point is drowned out simply because we do know some Jews betrayed their fellow Jew. Are we supposed to be aghast?

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #2226 on: May 20, 2013, 02:53:49 pm »

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2227 on: May 20, 2013, 02:59:24 pm »

I assume you are not one of the families

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #2228 on: May 20, 2013, 03:05:21 pm »

Why can't one of those families adopt a child that has already been born and needs parents?

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2229 on: May 20, 2013, 03:28:25 pm »
Can they even "reserve" a fetus for adoption, other than as in contracting with a surrogate? The sign says, "...adopt TODAY". Huh. So, where are those prospective adoptive parents and their licensed adoption attorneys? Is the sign holder going to phone them and they will drive over ASAP to start this process? And are they going to cover the prenatal and delivery medical expenses and lost wages due to carrying the pregnancy to term>?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #2230 on: May 20, 2013, 03:39:25 pm »
Can they even "reserve" a fetus for adoption, other than as in contracting with a surrogate? The sign says, "...adopt TODAY". Huh. So, where are those prospective adoptive parents and their licensed adoption attorneys? Is the sign holder going to phone them and they will drive over ASAP to start this process? And are they going to cover the prenatal and delivery medical expenses and lost wages due to carrying the pregnancy to term>?

I think you can set up an adoption before birth. Don't know about the rest. It would probably be handled in the contract.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #2231 on: May 20, 2013, 03:46:17 pm »

I think you can set up an adoption before birth. Don't know about the rest. It would probably be handled in the contract.

Yeah, I think pregnant women in some instances have the option to personally look over candidates and hand pick who they want to give the baby to.  I know it's shown up in multiple forms of media.

Offline worlder

• Bishop
« Reply #2232 on: May 20, 2013, 04:56:15 pm »

Yeah, I think pregnant women in some instances have the option to personally look over candidates and hand pick who they want to give the baby to.  I know it's shown up in multiple forms of media.

Hmm, this seems to be a compelling alternative to having an abortion.

But there has to be some catch to it. Perhaps finding suitable adopters.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #2233 on: May 20, 2013, 05:15:16 pm »

Why can't one of those families adopt a child that has already been born and needs parents?

Because most of the children in foster care are old and ugly, and they want cute little stupid babies.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #2234 on: May 20, 2013, 06:12:30 pm »

Yeah, I guess you could find some Jews who also happen to be terrorists. Not sure that's what you meant though.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR