Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1113681 times)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #4440 on: October 18, 2015, 05:27:59 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4441 on: October 18, 2015, 05:34:28 pm »
(click to show/hide)

nevermind that most people forego obamacare anyway and try and find the cheapest doctor... i'm sure that being on a budget has nothing to do with sleazeballs, no sir.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #4442 on: October 18, 2015, 08:48:02 pm »
Not to mention they limited themselves to a military rifle, when most gun deaths in America are from shotguns and especially handguns.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #4443 on: October 25, 2015, 10:43:25 pm »

Even if Obama was white he hasn't committed an impeachable offense.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4444 on: October 25, 2015, 10:50:34 pm »

But what about Benghazi?!!1!!!1!!

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #4445 on: October 25, 2015, 10:52:38 pm »
Not to mention they limited themselves to a military rifle, when most gun deaths in America are from shotguns and especially handguns.

.22s are the biggest killers aren't they? It never made sense to me going after assault rifles.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #4446 on: October 25, 2015, 11:13:02 pm »

One that comes to mind is our drone program involving extrajudicial assassination of U.S. citizens. The problem for the establishment is that sets a precedent for curbing executive authority; would a Republican president want his feet held to the fire if he did the same thing?

Now, if you meant impeachable offenses that future presidents and the military-industrial complex that supports them wouldn't also like to be doing, I agree that they have nothing substantial.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4447 on: October 25, 2015, 11:31:03 pm »

But what about Benghazi?!!1!!!1!!
Never4get

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #4448 on: October 26, 2015, 01:02:53 am »

One that comes to mind is our drone program involving extrajudicial assassination of U.S. citizens. The problem for the establishment is that sets a precedent for curbing executive authority; would a Republican president want his feet held to the fire if he did the same thing?

Now, if you meant impeachable offenses that future presidents and the military-industrial complex that supports them wouldn't also like to be doing, I agree that they have nothing substantial.

That is all pretty sketchy and it's hard to tell if some of those deaths were assassinations or collateral damage. I think Anwar al-Awlaki was intended though.
I guarantee you that if a Republican president did it Fox news would be spinning a completely different story. Like Kamal Derwish who was killed under W Bush's presidency who nobody gave a shit about when that happened. Funny how all of these drone strikes seem to happen in Yemen.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #4449 on: October 26, 2015, 01:49:33 am »

That is all pretty sketchy and it's hard to tell if some of those deaths were assassinations or collateral damage. I think Anwar al-Awlaki was intended though.
I guarantee you that if a Republican president did it Fox news would be spinning a completely different story. Like Kamal Derwish who was killed under W Bush's presidency who nobody gave a shit about when that happened. Funny how all of these drone strikes seem to happen in Yemen.

I don't try to defend the indefensible. All I'm saying is that the move to impeach can only be done by Congress, but our congresscritters are too beholden to the military-industrial complex to want to hold the executive branch accountable for breaking the law. Some may not be, but there aren't enough of them.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4450 on: October 26, 2015, 05:59:00 pm »

Even Then

« Reply #4451 on: October 27, 2015, 03:24:25 am »
You know, if you cut out the tired old "lizard Jews run everything" crap from this, it would be a good and pithy picture about how propaganda can mislead people into war.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4452 on: October 27, 2015, 03:40:51 am »
You know, if you cut out the tired old "lizard Jews run everything" crap from this, it would be a good and pithy picture about how propaganda can mislead people into war.

And if you replace "Filthy Lizard Jews" with the famous conspiracy theorists who spout this crap some of their followers might actually start thinking and question WHY the chief loonies want them to hate Jews of the reptilian kind.

(Or you could use it to point out that the politicians who try to incite hate against minorities and immigrants often do it to direct attention away from the real problems the nation has and to distract people from noticing that rather than the refugees it is the politicians and their corporate sponsors who are taking the money.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4453 on: October 27, 2015, 02:54:36 pm »
You know what's really dumb about that picture?  I think it's using screenshots from a movie about the Crusades, when Jews suffered horribly.

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #4454 on: October 27, 2015, 03:23:13 pm »
Specifically, Kingdom of Heaven.