Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 827707 times)

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2012, 09:55:24 pm »
6 of my breedings came back today on Aywas and I can hatch 2 of them tonight. I submitted them on Dec 30th. 4 weeks is an absolutely fantastic turn around time for mutant breeding.

I'm a little disappointed that I beat the odds and got a non-mutant. Also trying to figure out how this

X gave me a bird.

Score! Mutant! Except...this is a really pretty one. I was expecting a morlock and I got Emma Frost.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2012, 08:21:49 am »
Fixed my radio today.  For those of you who haven't heard about it, it's an enormous antique about the size of a television set - we had to take it completely apart and put it back together again.  Took all day, then I got invited to a game of laser skirmish in the evening  8)

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2012, 08:36:18 am »
Fixed my radio today.  For those of you who haven't heard about it, it's an enormous antique about the size of a television set - we had to take it completely apart and put it back together again.  Took all day, then I got invited to a game of laser skirmish in the evening  8)

Ooooh! Manly! *flutters lashes*
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2012, 10:17:55 am »
6 of my breedings came back today on Aywas and I can hatch 2 of them tonight. I submitted them on Dec 30th. 4 weeks is an absolutely fantastic turn around time for mutant breeding.

I'm a little disappointed that I beat the odds and got a non-mutant. Also trying to figure out how this

X gave me a bird.

Score! Mutant! Except...this is a really pretty one. I was expecting a morlock and I got Emma Frost.

That reminds me--I still need to make breeding predicts for my Finxes. :3  Have to use site colorations, since I don't have two customs in any one species, nor do I have any metal customs I really want to breed.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2012, 11:15:31 am »
That reminds me--I still need to make breeding predicts for my Finxes. :3  Have to use site colorations, since I don't have two customs in any one species, nor do I have any metal customs I really want to breed.

Got another one this morning when the decorated phoenix tree regenerated. Now this is a morlock:

The parents were a Fairy Lunaris and a Sundae Lunaris and she will haunt your nightmares. Or offer you icecream. I haven't decided which yet.

I'm also thinking of entering the Reve in the drinking game if I have enough alcohol. We'll see what I've got the 31st in comparison to the high score board. As long as one of the other winners is a melo(griffin), soli(paleo), oakl(ippo), lacer(lysk), gael(sway), insi(campe), oske(shu), or maki(nikko) I have a good chance of getting a hybrid out of the breeding since Frey pairs up drinkers by whatever makes a hybrid>won't make a new hybrid but is rare/uncommon/hybrid>whatever's left.

What coin are you using, anyway? Metal or lesser breeding? Do you know which finxes you're going to use? Of the ones you own I'm partial to the wings on the Goldrings and the overall coloration of the Holiday Rose. Did you try advertising on the breeding board yet? Some people will let you use their custom for free, or at a very low fee.

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2012, 01:07:15 pm »
My parents are out of town for the weekend.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2012, 01:08:24 pm »
Party at Jeb's place!!!!!!

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2012, 01:14:09 pm »
Party at Jeb's place!!!!!!

We promise not to break too many things or snort your aunt's ashes.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2012, 01:47:14 pm »
My economics professor just posted his exam from last year for us to study and said the questions on our upcoming one would be very similar. Man, I feel lucky.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2012, 03:21:00 pm »
Wrapped up my band's first photoshoot and we got booked for a huge show in May! Should have the pics my Monday-ish in case anyone wants those posted.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2012, 03:38:45 pm »

Got another one this morning when the decorated phoenix tree regenerated. Now this is a morlock:

The parents were a Fairy Lunaris and a Sundae Lunaris and she will haunt your nightmares. Or offer you icecream. I haven't decided which yet.

I'm also thinking of entering the Reve in the drinking game if I have enough alcohol. We'll see what I've got the 31st in comparison to the high score board. As long as one of the other winners is a melo(griffin), soli(paleo), oakl(ippo), lacer(lysk), gael(sway), insi(campe), oske(shu), or maki(nikko) I have a good chance of getting a hybrid out of the breeding since Frey pairs up drinkers by whatever makes a hybrid>won't make a new hybrid but is rare/uncommon/hybrid>whatever's left.

What coin are you using, anyway? Metal or lesser breeding? Do you know which finxes you're going to use? Of the ones you own I'm partial to the wings on the Goldrings and the overall coloration of the Holiday Rose. Did you try advertising on the breeding board yet? Some people will let you use their custom for free, or at a very low fee.

1. Metal.  It was a gift from another user.
2. The only kitties I have with the same lineart and opposite genders are Stellar Tiger and Holiday Rose.  I would go for that Goldrings in a heartbeat if I'd had LBC instead of MBC.
3. No, I haven't.  By the time i thought of asking around, I'd already made one of the predicts.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2012, 03:46:18 pm »
1. Metal.  It was a gift from another user.
2. The only kitties I have with the same lineart and opposite genders are Stellar Tiger and Holiday Rose.  I would go for that Goldrings in a heartbeat if I'd had LBC instead of MBC.
3. No, I haven't.  By the time i thought of asking around, I'd already made one of the predicts.

2. But Aywas breeding is magic. A lot of my babies have two mommies or two daddies. Or their parents are gender neutral, hermaphrodite, etc. These are the parents of my new Reve. Notice they are both female.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2012, 03:46:26 pm »
I got an absolute fuckton of dental work done between yesterday and today.  One cavity dealt with and a temporary put on, plus a root canal, and four fillings in a row today.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2012, 06:13:42 pm »
I noticed scotsgit is posting again!

In other news, I got a bit of a boost to write again.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
  • Takes what he can, while he can.
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2012, 07:12:57 pm »
I got an absolute fuckton of dental work done between yesterday and today.  One cavity dealt with and a temporary put on, plus a root canal, and four fillings in a row today.

Wuss.  At least you still have your teeth. :P

Seriously, though....ouch.  I'm glad you apparently came through it all right. :)