Author Topic: Make fun of RR thread.  (Read 39678 times)

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
Re: Make fun of RR thread.
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2012, 10:30:06 pm »
Because Napoleon hates fun, guests can no longer post. So someone with an account should tell me if I appear on RR in the near future.

(click to show/hide)

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2012, 10:34:15 pm »
Because Napoleon hates fun, guests can no longer post. So someone with an account should tell me if I appear on RR in the near future.

(click to show/hide)

Awww, but he had good ideas. Satanic Sesame Street was the funniest thing one of them has said since they said FSTDT stood for "For Satan The Demonic Teacher".
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2012, 10:35:58 pm »
I kinda want an account on RR just so I can use their search function.  I'm also tempted to make a MLP thread over there if I get an account, because I don't think one exists.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2012, 10:36:35 pm »
Why does this guy seem to think that Lithp is the spokesman for the forums?
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2012, 10:39:52 pm »

I don't fucking know!
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2012, 10:43:10 pm »
Regarding the whole "Lisp... I mean Lithp" thing:

"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2012, 10:43:27 pm »
I kinda want an account on RR just so I can use their search function.  I'm also tempted to make a MLP thread over there if I get an account, because I don't think one exists.

If you do sign up do it through google search. Their mods can tell where you linked from (i.e. the site that threw you over there was a general search engine? They'll probably let you in. The site you linked from was FSTDT? IF they let you in you're on super secret double probation) or at least they used to be able to.

Paranoia can be a funny thing.

Also, they seem to think loud, nasty, and fulfilling their stereotypes means you must represent the entire forum.

Kind of like we know not all Readians are Chris, but he's what we picture when we think of them as a whole.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2012, 10:48:47 pm »
Yeah he ain't coming back as Nappy made it so we can't have guest posts anymore.

Ironbite-which was annoying.

Offline Lithp

• The Beast
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2012, 11:19:07 pm »

Because he's an idiot? What do you want me to tell you?

It may be only the mods that are Chris-level douches, but the rest of the members support the mods fanatically, so in my opinion, there is no marked difference.

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2012, 11:27:01 pm »
To be fair to them, they are taught they must be like sheep in their churches.

I remember going to camp meeting (A week long revival on a parcel of land owned by the Nazarene church that they had renovated into a decent camp ground.) when I was 15 and being told the sheep story. The preacher that night explained that if you are herding sheep through a narrow corridor and put a rod in front of the first one, it will jump over the rod. Normal reaction. But every other sheep will jump even if you remove the rod. Because sheep are blindly obedient and they will follow an example even if they can't see an obstacle in their way. He was saying how we must all be sheep and follow the examples of our fellow Christians even if we don't see an obstacle, because we never know when there will be one.

Yeah, last time I willingly went to camp meeting.

Offline Lithp

• The Beast
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2012, 11:46:14 pm »
Well, Christians can do no wrong, except for minor things here & there like making a typo.

Offline Atavist

• Pope
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2012, 06:41:22 am »
Atavist, check your profile at RR.  ;D
It would seem that my connection to RR no longers works from my home computer.
Which means that I'll just have to check it from my laptop, my computer at work, or one of the several other computers I have access to around the city of Columbus. Or sign back in using one of my other three accounts.

Also, cute user name Ativan. Was it dumb luck or choice, that caused you to pick a name which is the same as a drug used to cause altered states of consciousness in those suffering from anxiety?
I am too lost for shame
That it moves me unto mirth,
But I can vision a Hell of flame
For I have lived on Earth.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2012, 08:47:55 am »
Because sheep are blindly obedient and they will follow an example even if they can't see an obstacle in their way. He was saying how we must all be sheep and follow the examples of our fellow Christians even if we don't see an obstacle, because we never know when there will be one.
??? So… what makes the ones you are following so much more aware of their surroundings than you? Did he ever try to explain that?

Let alone even by his own story, most of the sheep never had an actual obstacle.
-A Pen Name

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2012, 08:57:36 am »
Yeah, notice the end conclusion of that cautionary tale. Camp meeting was nothing but bullshit, the highlight of which was the youth group got to go there in a van, I wouldn't trust to transport Readians in, called the Shuttlebus. It smoked, looked like it had been old in the 60s, there were multiple holes in the floor...the best thing to happen as a result of camp meeting was listening to the driver tell Josh, the preacher's son, to stop sticking his feet in the largest hole.

"Josh, stop playing in the hole. Stop playing in the hole, Josh. Josh, I mean it. If you lose a shoe we are not going back for it." *three minutes later* "I lost a shoe in the hole (he was indeed serious and had lost a sandal in the hole)" "Too bad, I'm not pulling over and making us late to camp just so you can wander along the side of the highway looking for a shoe."

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2012, 09:14:27 am »
Yeah, notice the end conclusion of that cautionary tale.
Totally. It is just that the flaws in his story are so fuckin’ obvious—like the hole in the shuttlebus—that I can’t help but wonder how the hell someone can justify it to themselves. Of course, the answer nine times out of ten seems to be that the person is an ignoramus that doesn’t realize there is anything to be justified. I guess the pastor really took his own story to heart.
-A Pen Name