Author Topic: Ron Paul Proofread Newsletters  (Read 7519 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Re: Ron Paul Proofread Newsletters
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 03:29:26 am »
Brace for excuses, excuses, excuses, from the Paultards.

This is the response I expect from my dad:

"Ron Paul's not a racist! An NAACP spokesman said so!"
"The media will say anything to smear an American true to the Constitution!"
"His private opinions don't matter because he's a libertarian! He supports states' rights!"
"Okay, so what if he is a bigot? We're talking about the lesser of two evils here!"
"Oh, yeah? Well, Obama's a bigot too! He supports the Federal Reserve crooks, which is a hate crime against the middle class!"
...at best, Ron Paul is a cynical asshole who profits from human bigotry.
So a libertarian.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 04:15:14 am »
So...Ron Paul, a scumbag, now has verifiable evidence that he's a scumbag?  Well, let's watch the little piece of shit try and weasel his way outta this one.

Squirm, motherfucker.  Squirm.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 06:14:00 am »
So it has been established that a series of obscene, racist and homophobic newsletters were mailed out to Ron Paul's supporters for decades. It has also been established that he, at one point, publicly defended these newsletters. Now, in a news story that will likely shock none of you, it has come to light that Ron Paul proofread and signed off on all his newsletters. Every one of them. That means every race-baiting comment, crackpot conspiracy theory and venomous anti-gay statement was approved by Ron Paul himself before it was distributed to his crazed, militia-loving followers.

So much for having no idea about those newsletters, eh Paulie?

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 11:23:18 am »
Oh Shane I love your macro, that's hilarious ;D

"Fuck Yeah"

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 11:29:56 am »
I'm not surprised at all. The entire field of Republican hopefuls this year is betting that the public will accept the idea that everything they have ever done in the past should be forgotten. Passing Obama-style health care in your home state, multiple affairs and abandoned spouses, racist statements, ignorant claims, profiteering from the economic crisis, tax dodging, draft dodging, epic-level hypocrisy, reversing yourself on nearly ever core issue, none of it matters.

You know what every Republican is doing behind closed doors right now? Making "Chris Christie 2016" posters.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 11:35:11 am »
I'm not surprised at all. The entire field of Republican hopefuls this year is betting that the public will accept the idea that everything they have ever done in the past should be forgotten. Passing Obama-style health care in your home state, multiple affairs and abandoned spouses, racist statements, ignorant claims, profiteering from the economic crisis, tax dodging, draft dodging, epic-level hypocrisy, reversing yourself on nearly ever core issue, none of it matters.

You know what every Republican is doing behind closed doors right now? Making "Chris Christie 2016" posters.

Have them try to pretend they're not scum.  After they come out of it trying to destroy each other, their past will just be ammo for Obama.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 11:58:20 am »
Really, nothing you can say about Paul will change anything. You can find an old picture of him in a Klan suit at a lynching and his supporters will yell the picture was shopped or something. The people who hate him already hate him, the people who love him will suck his cock if he asks.

In any case he's not here to win. We know that already. He's driving a suicidal campaign as long as he can to infiltrate the Republican party. In addition, a presidential campaign is the best way to bring attention to yourself and your ideas and no one does that better than Ron Paul. In that respect, he was already won most of his battles.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 12:15:29 pm »
Really, nothing you can say about Paul will change anything. You can find an old picture of him in a Klan suit at a lynching and his supporters will yell the picture was shopped or something. The people who hate him already hate him, the people who love him will suck his cock if he asks.

The sad thing is when people who would normally id themselves as "progressives" are more than willing to sell their souls to this troll, over the few issues that they agree with him on. I understand they're sick of the two party system, I am too, but I'm not willing to sell those at the bottom down the river over pot or ending wars. I've seen so many peope who id themselves as "greens" and/or "progressives" buy into his bs this time around, it's very unsettling.

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 12:21:45 pm »

In any case he's not here to win. We know that already. He's driving a suicidal campaign as long as he can to infiltrate the Republican party. In addition, a presidential campaign is the best way to bring attention to yourself and your ideas and no one does that better than Ron Paul. In that respect, he was already won most of his battles.
Well at least he won't seek re-election when this is over.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 01:27:11 pm »
Oh Shane I love your macro, that's hilarious ;D

"Fuck Yeah"
Thanks! I like it too. One of my favs. <3

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 02:16:51 pm »
Why aren't the other republicatards attack him for this and others!?!?

The only "bad things" I've heard they say about him is that he doesn't fight hard agains SSM and abortion and he doesn't want to invade Iran.

Well at least he won't seek re-election when this is over.

Duh, he's older than John McCain.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 10:01:03 pm »
In that respect, he was already won most of his battles.
In that case: Well, Fuck!
-A Pen Name