Author Topic: Holocaust Survivor Rents to Arabs, Receives Death Threats  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Holocaust Survivor Rents to Arabs, Receives Death Threats
« on: April 21, 2013, 12:30:42 am »
Here's the link.

First they threatened to burn his house down. Then they pinned leaflets to his front door, denouncing him as a Jewish traitor. But Eli Tzavieli, an 89-year-old Holocaust survivor, is defiant. His only "crime" is to rent out his rooms to three Arab students attending the college in Safed, a religious city in northern Israel that was until recently more famous for Jewish mysticism and Madonna.

Wait, so people think Madonna should be allowed, but that Arabs shouldn't? Da fuq?

But that argument cuts little ice in Safed, where many residents feel the 1,350 Arabs studying at the nearby college are an unsettling influence that threatens Safed's religious and Jewish character, not least because of fears of intermarriage.

"I see the Arabs here wearing gold chains, and it looks like Syria," says a young woman, who wears a modest headscarf to cover her hair. "This is an orthodox city, and [that] is impure."

Totally not a racist country, you guys.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: Holocaust Survivor Rents to Arabs, Receives Death Threats
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 12:42:08 am »
Let's keep funding them.  Before anyone says this is only indicative of a small number of Israleis, if you look at the poll numbers most are in favor of the deportation of African refugees even the Jewish ones.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 09:16:24 am »
*sigh*

It's amazing when you can pull this much shit and still be considered the "good guys" by so many people.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 12:26:29 pm »
I wish more people would visit Israel and see this shit for themselves. My mom's friends went, and came back just jaw-dropped shocked at the bigotry they witnessed from just about everyone they met, and they stayed in Tel Aviv, so it wasn't like they were out in the sticks, ya know?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 12:47:56 pm »
Notice what their main concern is.  Intermarriage.  Tells me everything I need to know about these idiots.

Ironbite-wish they'd realize that race mixing isn't that bad a thing.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 03:33:03 pm »
Impurity...you got those ideas from the Nazis, you disgusting pieces of purist trash.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 04:12:45 pm »
Learn? from history? naaaaah.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 05:47:17 pm »
Why is this a surprise? This is how colonial states act, always.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 05:55:58 pm »
Learn? from history? naaaaah.

They don't care, after all you would think they would care that what they do the Palestinians just breeds more terrorism, but they don't. This is why it annoys me to no end that they're considered to be "the good guys".

I wish more people would visit Israel and see this shit for themselves. My mom's friends went, and came back just jaw-dropped shocked at the bigotry they witnessed from just about everyone they met, and they stayed in Tel Aviv, so it wasn't like they were out in the sticks, ya know?

I would say so, just like at this gem of a poll.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 06:00:38 pm by Empress Nicki »