Author Topic: Vroom, Vroom, Vroom, Vroom, ObamaCaaaaaaars!  (Read 2719 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Vroom, Vroom, Vroom, Vroom, ObamaCaaaaaaars!
« on: June 26, 2013, 01:56:58 pm »
If you need any further clarification as to whether the Tea Party has issues with a half-white President, refer to the comments. 

Breitbart News has learned there is a provision included in the immigration bill that could be used to give free cars, motorcycles, scooters or other vehicles to young people around the country over a period of 15 months after the bill passes.  The new provision is a result of the latest addition to the Corker-Hoeven amendment, which is essentially an entirely new version of the bill.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/24/ObamaCar-handout-for-taxpayer-subsidized-vehicles-for-kids-built-into-immigration-bill-too

For further reference:
http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2013/jun/26/blog-posting/does-immigration-bill-include-free-obamacars-teens/

shykid

Re: Vroom, Vroom, Vroom, Vroom, ObamaCaaaaaaars!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 02:04:02 pm »
Obamacars still wouldn't have nothin' on their crazy train.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 02:34:57 pm »
"You can't make this up..."

The next comment says "Yes you can" and has a link to Snopes article about this.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 02:44:15 pm »

That is all. ::)

That is all the car you can afford to buy with the provision. Bus pass = free car.

I'd say, "Breitbart = stupid defined", but clearly, they fully comprehend how clueless their fan base is.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 03:15:49 pm »
If Obama's giving out free cars, I want one. Hell, I'll take a scooter. Or a rickshaw.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 04:27:39 pm »
When a republican (Rubio) is debunking an anti-Obama claim, you know things are out of control!
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 04:42:02 pm »
Obamacars? sounds like the same controversy over the "Obamaphones"...

shykid

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 04:49:43 pm »
Rubio was also the subject of a ridiculous "Marcophone" rumor and blatant racebaiting from opponents in his own party.

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 02:26:15 am »
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 02:46:43 am »
I WISH Obama would give me a car.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 05:07:01 am »
I'll take an upgrade! Hell, I love my Honda, but it's over 25 years old... I need something newer!
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 08:42:57 pm »
I wish I had an Obamacar. Even better if it looked like a giant Obama head with a vehicle on the back. Even BETTER if it's smoking a cigarette that can be used as a flamethrower, Gatmobile style.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 08:45:12 pm »
Yeah, I was thinking that same sort of thing, like Obama as Batman and Biden as Robin.

"Biden! old Batty Bachmann is causing trouble again! Quickly, to the Obamamobile!"
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 02:29:38 am »
Yeah, I was thinking that same sort of thing, like Obama as Batman and Biden as Robin.

"Biden! old Batty Bachmann is causing trouble again! Quickly, to the Obamamobile!"

Nana nana nana nana, 'Bamaman!
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 03:28:09 am »
I can't think of Obama and Biden as Batman/Robin simply because I already consider them to be the perfect buddy cop duo.

Young idealistic by the book Obama. Old and cranky, foulmouthed Biden. Together they fight crime!

Seriously, Obama passes some new laws, Biden is heard commenting about how "[that] is a big fucking deal." Obama wants to make some changes to the gun laws, Biden calms down the second amendmend fanatics by saying that if Obama tries to take his Beretta he will get in big trouble with Biden. 
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!