Author Topic: My Voice Acting  (Read 1622 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
My Voice Acting
« on: July 11, 2014, 05:59:14 pm »
I have discovered over the course of the night that I am very capable of assuming different voices and creating a sizable sample segment of said voices.

I am currently trying to port my voice segments from my phone to my computer, hopefully so I can share the voice samples here.

Though it appears I have unintentionally pigeon-holed myself already - most of the voices are done for villains in my book, namely, the Knights of Prayer, a group of Fundamentalist teenagers whom are basically the main antagonists of a whole "arc", though I've done other characters - still, mostly villains.

I did end up basing some of the characters on Fundamentalists from FSTDT - for example, Damian Kincanon, based on the infamously bloodthirsty Fundy "Damian", who shows up on FSTDT's Nightmare Fuel page.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: My Voice Acting
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 01:12:19 am »
Addendum: One of the characters who made it in is based on SuperSport. His name's Steven but "I prefer Stevie, its what my mom always called me."

It was just so fun doing his voice, because he's just so hilariously stupid.

He started his boss fight, so to speak, by asking Matthew if a vegetable is half of a human, and it only got worse from there.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer