Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Why the movie Braveheart should be banned in England

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tolpuddle Martyr:
Yes, just make sure it's filmed.

Send link, or nominate another to do this should your physical condition be affected  in any way.

But if that happens, film it!

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 25, 2018, 04:53:44 pm ---Yes, just make sure it's filmed.

Send link, or nominate another to do this should your physical condition be affected  in any way.

--- End quote ---

I will post a comment on Brietbart London promoting my cause.

Art Vandelay:
Personally, I'm just so offended that you're falling in love with Lana instead of me. I was in the story too, was I not? What, am I not good enough for you? I know my cock is only three inches, but you know what they say, some like it that thick.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on November 25, 2018, 06:37:32 pm ---Personally, I'm just so offended that you're falling in love with Lana instead of me. I was in the story too, was I not? What, am I not good enough for you? I know my cock is only three inches, but you know what they say, some like it that thick.

--- End quote ---

I’m sorry for being normally sexually attracted to women instead of men. I’m not that kangaroo that raped your parallel self in the story

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 25, 2018, 06:16:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 25, 2018, 04:53:44 pm ---Yes, just make sure it's filmed.

--- End quote ---

I will post a comment on Brietbart London promoting my cause.

--- End quote ---

And here it is. https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/25/mays-betrayal-agreement-signed-britain-on-the-road-to-brexit-in-name-only/

You will have to scroll down in the comments on that article because people keep adding new comments above mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version