Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 432866 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1080 on: May 16, 2017, 04:47:48 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #1081 on: May 16, 2017, 05:20:40 am »
It really fucking doesn't.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1082 on: May 16, 2017, 06:02:01 am »
I'm not sure ignorance is really the issue here.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1083 on: May 16, 2017, 08:17:46 am »
I'm not sure ignorance is really the issue here.

Yeah. Trickle-down does the one thing they want to do very well: it makes the rich richer and the poor poorer.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #1084 on: May 16, 2017, 08:40:20 am »
As a generalization the politicians and the rich might not buy into it but the poor right-wing voters who vote against their own interests do.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1085 on: May 16, 2017, 10:30:01 am »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/donald-trump-russia-right/index.html

So Dump openly admits he shared information with the Russians after Mcmasters said he didn't last night. And pretty much said that because he did it it's ok. Like fucking Richard Nixon. Its not revealed whether the info was classified. Knowing this dip shit it probably was. He needs to just fucking resign already.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1086 on: May 16, 2017, 10:41:51 am »
The GOP has tolerated him because they want to take down ACA and cut taxes as much as possible, knowing that the longer this disaster goes on the less of a chance they have of keeping majority...

Now they have the option of taking down Trump and possibly saving face by blaming all of it on him but if they do it before ACA is gone this is a net loss for them.

If on the other hand they stall for too long and Trump does something that even the GOP does not tolerate (normally I would say something like what he just did but seeing the stuff they have already ignored I don't know if there is any treason or incompetence that is too much for them) and some of them join in with the Democrats they lose face and can't defend themselves by making a show of stopping Trump.

...Or if the Democrats/voters manage to impeach (or whatever they can do to him) Trump without help from GOP AND it happens before ACA -and whatever else they are after- have been destroyed they have lost it all for nothing.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1087 on: May 16, 2017, 11:05:48 am »
I think Trump read a biography of Nixon and thought it was a "How To" guide to the Presidency.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1089 on: May 16, 2017, 02:58:05 pm »
I was going to say it's weird how Imgur is being spammed with memes about how Seth Rich was supposedly asassinated on ther orders of Hillary (Snopes and actual evidence do not support this theory) soon after Trump has admitted that he leaked info to Russia.

Almost as if Trump-fans are trying to misdirect.

Then I went to take a stroll at their subreddit and the frontpage is filled with topics about Rich and at least one campaign to spam his name on Hillary's twitter just to draw attention away from the naked emperor.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1090 on: May 16, 2017, 03:34:42 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/donald-trump-russia-right/index.html

So Dump openly admits he shared information with the Russians after Mcmasters said he didn't last night. And pretty much said that because he did it it's ok. Like fucking Richard Nixon. Its not revealed whether the info was classified. Knowing this dip shit it probably was. He needs to just fucking resign already.

This info is not just classified, it's classified so hard that not even normal US allies get to see it.  That's how classified it is.  Like only a handful of people actually know about it that's how classified it is.  This is not something you share and the Orange Piss Pot just gave it to the Russians because he wanted to sound like a big boy to the man with his cock up his ass.  And would you like to know where the info came from?  Cause it's great.  This is truly great.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/israel-trump-classified-intelligence-russia.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&mtrref=www.facebook.com&_r=0

WASHINGTON — The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to the episode.

Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies and a major intelligence collector in the Middle East. The revelation that Mr. Trump boasted about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries. It also raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the Middle East.

One of our best allies in the Middle East.  And wanna know who the Russians are buddy buddy with?  Iran, Israel's number one enemy in the region and the only country that can match them.

Ironbite-AND TRUMP BURNED THEM TO SOUND BIG TO FUCKING RUSSIA!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1091 on: May 16, 2017, 04:49:45 pm »
Yet no one is calling for his impeachment.
Bill Clinton gets impeached because he lied about getting a blow job under oath.
Donald Trump gets to leak classified information to a country that is known to be sketchy and works with countries that counter our own and it's just the Donald being Donald.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1092 on: May 16, 2017, 06:35:51 pm »
BECAUSE THE GOP HAS AND WILL ALWAYS PUT PARTY OVER COUNTRY!  THEY DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE THIS MAN IS DOING!  BUT HER FUCKING EMAILS RIGHT!?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1093 on: May 16, 2017, 10:17:56 pm »
BECAUSE THE GOP HAS AND WILL ALWAYS PUT PARTY OVER COUNTRY!
That's kind of the norm rather than the exception. Politicians, like pretty much everyone else, care only about themselves. Good governance matters only when its interests align with their own.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1094 on: May 17, 2017, 12:24:40 am »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/notes-made-by-former-fbi-director-comey-say-trump-pressured-him-to-end-flynn-probe/2017/05/16/52351a38-3a80-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.4347738b748f

What's that? Trump tried to make Comey end the Flynn/Russia investigation and fired him because he refused to do so? Just like anyone with a brain has said it happened?

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/864606878453706753
AND it's possible that Sessions knew about this when he said it is ok to fire Comey?

Gee, it's almost as if the president and some of the people in his government should lose their jobs over this.

EDIT: ...And the Trumpettes have received their new orders and are now pretending that this was all OK.

Also because the KILLARY meme doesn't seem to be working they have gone back to the "BUT HER EMAILS" meme. No, I am not joking, they are claiming that HER EMAILS were a worse security breach than Trump "sharing flight plans with our allies, why the hell would you cucks even think that there's something wrong in sharing intel to allies?"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 07:29:05 am by Askold »