Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2071963 times)

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2445 on: October 28, 2012, 09:12:26 pm »
Leaving your new video game in someone else's car who you're probably not going to see for a while. -_-
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2446 on: October 28, 2012, 09:54:46 pm »
Did that, cept it was a DVD that wasn't mine, and it was my girlfriend's house, and not 'er car.  Yeah, I...feel like a bit of a jackass, on that one.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2447 on: October 29, 2012, 04:21:27 pm »
My mother is possibly the most clueless person ever,she was on the phone with my aunt, and my aunt said something about the Star Wars related stuff I post FB. My mom was like ""What?? I knew she used to like Star Wars, I didn't know she still liked it" Ummm, yeah, all one has to do is look around my room to notice my love of Star Wars and My Little Pony.

Distind

« Reply #2448 on: October 29, 2012, 06:17:29 pm »
These fucking panicking bastards.

Who buys all the fucking hot dog rolls? ALL of them. The only things left in the bread section was some flat bread and a few bagels.

So... dinner plans changed.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2449 on: October 29, 2012, 10:59:27 pm »
Ahh... the mandatory pre-storm bread and milk run.   I thought it only happened down south here.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2450 on: October 29, 2012, 11:34:55 pm »
When childbirth is referred to as "a beautiful miracle." No, it's a biological function that's utterly disgusting and involves pain that no one should ever have to endure. I'm so glad I don't want kids.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2451 on: October 30, 2012, 04:05:55 am »
BUT SLEEPY!  THAT'LL ALL CHANGE ONCE YOU HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX!

Ironbite-said no one ever.

Distind

« Reply #2452 on: October 30, 2012, 11:46:20 am »
When childbirth is referred to as "a beautiful miracle." No, it's a biological function that's utterly disgusting and involves pain that no one should ever have to endure. I'm so glad I don't want kids.
While I'm sure it'll piss people around here off, you'd be stunned at how many people change their minds on that as they get older. I should have kept a tally, but I can think of at least 5 girls from high school who swore up down and sideways they'd never had kids who have them now. It's been about 10 years, and I think I'm forgetting a few.

Ahh... the mandatory pre-storm bread and milk run.   I thought it only happened down south here.
Yeah, but the fucking hot dog buns too?
And of course sandy hit, doing fuck all damage and accomplishing little more than frustrating my attempted dinner. Not to be said about NYC though. They got hosed.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2453 on: October 30, 2012, 11:50:57 am »
If it makes you feel better, Distind, where I live (Dutchess Country) hardly got hit, and everyone was still freaking out over it.  Freaking out over "monster storms" is normal, especially when you have a 24 hour news channels that adds fuel to the fire. My relatives in Missouri were freaking out over the phone over how it looked, and called to make sure we were all safe.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 11:54:56 am by Nicki »

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2454 on: October 30, 2012, 12:13:04 pm »
While I'm sure it'll piss people around here off, you'd be stunned at how many people change their minds on that as they get older. I should have kept a tally, but I can think of at least 5 girls from high school who swore up down and sideways they'd never had kids who have them now. It's been about 10 years, and I think I'm forgetting a few.

I'm sure people do change their minds, but there'll always be folks who simply don't want them. Even if I do end up changing my mind (which I seriously doubt I will), I'm not going to get pregnant and have one. I'll adopt.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #2455 on: October 30, 2012, 02:16:36 pm »
I'm up in bloody Washington State. Hurricanes mean fuck-all to us.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #2456 on: October 30, 2012, 08:31:59 pm »
I don't know if it is the weather or the full moon or what, but my students were nuts today.  Literally more than 1 in 4 ended up in tears over arguments with other students and I damn near suspended another for being rude to a substitute teacher. I couldn't even figure out what the kid was mad about. He just kept saying "he keeps telling us what to do!"  no shit, Sherlock, he was doing exactly what I asked him to do.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2457 on: October 30, 2012, 08:44:42 pm »

I'm sure people do change their minds, but there'll always be folks who simply don't want them. Even if I do end up changing my mind (which I seriously doubt I will), I'm not going to get pregnant and have one. I'll adopt.

Nothing says beautiful like the screaming and the tearing and the blood, placenta and possible pooping culminating in a squishy noise, then a high pitched screaming

I think this is a good summary

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sbLHbxq3i0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sbLHbxq3i0</a>
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2458 on: October 30, 2012, 08:47:53 pm »
When you invite someone over and they ask, "Can my boyfriend come too?" I'm sorry, but I didn't invite your boyfriend over.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:00:51 pm by Jebediah »
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2459 on: October 30, 2012, 09:56:46 pm »
Nothing says beautiful like the screaming and the tearing and the blood, placenta and possible pooping culminating in a squishy noise, then a high pitched screaming

I was actually wondering if any sort of defecation occurred during childbirth, given all the pushing, but I did not want to look it up.