Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2074340 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #5025 on: September 01, 2013, 02:18:01 pm »
I love vomiting five times throughout the night and having my entire face ache from it.
*Hugs*

What happened? D:

I have no clue. It came out of nowhere, it seems. I have a cold right now, and I know it's not the flu because my stomach has been perfectly fine since the vomiting. Alas, no fun was had beforehand.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5026 on: September 01, 2013, 02:21:47 pm »
I have to go into work an hour early to help clean up from the place being trashed last night.

Yikes...wild sale?

I love vomiting five times throughout the night and having my entire face ache from it.

Try doing it once and your ribs hurting for a weak so badly you can barely breath from the pain.  And when you laugh, it hurts so badly you fall down from the pain.

Ironbite-welcome to me a month or two ago.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #5027 on: September 01, 2013, 02:35:05 pm »
One of my friends is visiting LA in late Jan (I think I mentioned this elsewhere). Well, this morning, she asked if I'd be interested in splitting a hotel room with her. Since I'd likely have to stay up there to see her, it makes sense. However, I don't know if that's the only reason she said it. We have come very close to sleeping together before, and I'm almost positive she had a thing for me at one point (assuming she doesn't now), and I'm kind of driving myself insane by not knowing the context behind this question.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #5028 on: September 01, 2013, 03:26:42 pm »
*Hugs*

What happened? D:

I have no clue. It came out of nowhere, it seems. I have a cold right now, and I know it's not the flu because my stomach has been perfectly fine since the vomiting. Alas, no fun was had beforehand.
Sounds like food poisoning to me. :/

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5029 on: September 01, 2013, 03:42:28 pm »
*Hugs*

What happened? D:

Considering Sleepy and I ate at the same place yesterday, it doesn't seem likely, as it probably would've happened to me, as well.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
« Reply #5030 on: September 01, 2013, 03:44:32 pm »
*Hugs*

What happened? D:

Considering Sleepy and I ate at the same place yesterday, it doesn't seem likely, as it probably would've happened to me, as well.
Did you get the same thing?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5031 on: September 01, 2013, 03:54:49 pm »
*Hugs*

What happened? D:

We both got beef, though not the exact same item.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #5032 on: September 01, 2013, 04:09:11 pm »
*Hugs*

What happened? D:

Even item to item can cause differences, so different items definitely can.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5033 on: September 01, 2013, 04:28:25 pm »
The only other thing I can think of is the cold meds irritating my stomach. It can be kinda sensitive when I'm stressed out, so I dunno.

Also, remember awhile back when I mentioned that my dumbass cousin got a bunch of ducks because her toddler wanted them? She just gave them away because she couldn't handle them. What a fucking shock. I know that what she did is far better than neglect, but still, use your brain when you're planning on getting a pet, people. Don't let your stupid kid talk you into getting pets that you have no clue how to care for. She posted a picture of her daughter who looked sad about losing the ducks. Well, what did you expect? Jesus fuck.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #5034 on: September 01, 2013, 05:04:51 pm »
Coulda maybe kept one... Ducks ain't that hard to take care of.  I had a pet duck once.  I miss him... Damn fox... 
Oh well... Fox was just being a fox.

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
« Reply #5035 on: September 01, 2013, 08:52:45 pm »
*Hugs*

What happened? D:

Even item to item can cause differences, so different items definitely can.
I'm betting that's what happened.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #5036 on: September 01, 2013, 09:43:20 pm »
The only other thing I can think of is the cold meds irritating my stomach. It can be kinda sensitive when I'm stressed out, so I dunno.

Also, remember awhile back when I mentioned that my dumbass cousin got a bunch of ducks because her toddler wanted them? She just gave them away because she couldn't handle them. What a fucking shock. I know that what she did is far better than neglect, but still, use your brain when you're planning on getting a pet, people. Don't let your stupid kid talk you into getting pets that you have no clue how to care for. She posted a picture of her daughter who looked sad about losing the ducks. Well, what did you expect? Jesus fuck.

Coulda maybe kept one... Ducks ain't that hard to take care of.  I had a pet duck once.  I miss him... Damn fox... 

I don't understand why they didn't just get one in the first place.  Why buy a bunch of them?  Did the girl really throw that much of a fit if she didn't get a group of ducks as opposed to just one?

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5037 on: September 01, 2013, 09:50:23 pm »
I have no clue. She said she was originally talked into getting two of them, but then ended up getting nine or something. Which is definitely not a good number unless you're living on a farm (she just has a small backyard).

That's sad. But yeah, I have a hard time getting mad at an animal for doing what it normally does. It's a lot harder if you're emotionally attached to the animal, but I'd probably be mad at myself for not saving the day, even if it's impossible.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #5038 on: September 01, 2013, 10:01:23 pm »
Yeah, It's not something I really could have done anything about.  He lived a long time, so it's not like he was cheated out of a long life.  I guess it was just how he was meant to go. 

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #5039 on: September 01, 2013, 10:12:48 pm »
One the topic of pet ducks, I used to had an (supposedly) abandoned duckling for a few days. Then it died, because it refused to eat what we tried to give it.

:c