Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2073618 times)

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #1665 on: July 19, 2012, 07:31:48 am »
Dear Facebook users:

A zoomed in photo of your groinal area is not even remotely a good choice for a profile picture.

Best wishes.

Art Vandelay.
Ask this moron if he realizes that he is, essentially, flashing everyone on Facebook.  Including his parents.

If you wouldn't show it off on the street, don't show it off on your public profile!
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1666 on: July 19, 2012, 07:53:53 am »
Dear Facebook users:

A zoomed in photo of your groinal area is not even remotely a good choice for a profile picture.

Best wishes.

Art Vandelay.
Ask this moron if he realizes that he is, essentially, flashing everyone on Facebook.  Including his parents.

If you wouldn't show it off on the street, don't show it off on your public profile!
Moron in question is a she, not a he. Not that it makes it any less stupid, but ah well, the moar you know. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'm related to this genius (she has the same last name as me and lives in Slovenia, though if I've ever met her it was when I was five or so), so I'd rather not risk starting any Facebook drama, as it could easily become into real life drama.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1667 on: July 19, 2012, 07:58:25 am »
This is going to sound like white whine but here goes:

The Steam sale is on but I had already made the decision not to buy anything unnecessary this month because my family is broke for the moment... I was actually pondering wether or not to complain about this since, lets face it I was able to pay the rent (yay!) and propably survive to the next month so this is nothing serious... Still I'd rather not spend any money on games at a time like this.

For background:

My wife should be getting some money from the goverment due to our baby, but since it apparently took them a bit while longer to process the paperwork than we though AND she filed the paperwork late we lost about half of our income for over two months. The money I get has been going to essentials but this month we ran out, so we have to make it with VISA so I'd rather not buy anything unnecessary.

And the money I make? I got a trainee job through the unemployment office, I work fulltime but only get the unemployment money +9€ per day... But I do get valuable work experience  :D and the company got a free employee (they literally don't have to pay anything) and they might hire me after the training period is over. If I have impressed them. And the company is doing so well that they can hire more employees. Or they could just dump me and maybe get another free trainee later... We shall see.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #1668 on: July 19, 2012, 09:27:16 am »
You can like a book without buying into all the bullshit. I like some of that stuff because I find it fascinating, not because I agree with the viewpoint.
I find Mein Kompf fascinating, but I wouldn't call it my favorite book.

Besidides, she pretty much confirmed shortly after through a few statements that she's Randyan.

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #1669 on: July 19, 2012, 04:41:29 pm »
I have a bad habit of being online at really stupid times when I know I should be sleeping for really long periods of time and timing it just badly enough that people I want to talk to (often people I've spent hours awake on the off-chance I'll see) come online just as I'm getting ready to go to bed. This has happened almost every day for the last couple of weeks.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1670 on: July 19, 2012, 09:08:58 pm »
^What do you know... the same thing's been happening to me too.

Awesome avatar by the way RandomWolf.  K-9 rocks. :)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1671 on: July 19, 2012, 11:38:51 pm »
My Ponies are taking forever to come, I know they're on their way, but I hate waiting.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #1672 on: July 20, 2012, 04:10:12 am »
When people get pissy at you for asking a question the second time, when it seemed like they didn't hear you the first time.

Also, when you have to repeat a question a whole bunch of times in a conversation between a group of people. Especially when you ask the question in a gap of silence in the conversation
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #1673 on: July 21, 2012, 09:13:02 pm »
When I get called into work but then my boss doesn't show up, so I get no hours in.  >:(

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1674 on: July 21, 2012, 11:03:10 pm »
Isn't that illegal?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #1675 on: July 23, 2012, 01:32:09 am »
That moment when you realize you're going to die, and it fucks up your entire day

"Hey I'm in a great moo- aaaah damnit whats the point...."
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #1676 on: July 23, 2012, 01:37:34 am »
These fucking pyjama bottoms that keep falling when I walk.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #1677 on: July 23, 2012, 02:02:05 am »
When people hear you muttering in Russian to help memorize it better and then start to refer to you as a communist. Some people I tolerated it from because I was on friendly terms and I knew they were joking, others... Not so much.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1678 on: July 23, 2012, 04:11:17 am »
I'd just point out the fact that, if I were speaking Chinese, they might have a case.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1679 on: July 23, 2012, 04:55:28 am »
In a lot of people's minds, the USSR apparently still exists.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)