Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2077037 times)

Saturn500

Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2325 on: October 07, 2012, 05:38:07 pm »
This is why I support child leashes, shock collars, straight jackets, eugenics, mandatory abortions for any couple under 25 and/or without a BA or higher education, and retroactive abortions for parasites that behave like this.

[Walks away slowly]

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2326 on: October 07, 2012, 08:05:38 pm »
Mayhap he was using hyperbole for effect...?  Hopefully.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2327 on: October 07, 2012, 08:54:25 pm »
Except the child leashes. Seeing those never fails to brighten my day.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Saturn500

« Reply #2328 on: October 07, 2012, 09:09:13 pm »
[Begins to run away as quickly as possible]

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2329 on: October 07, 2012, 09:34:47 pm »

:D

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2330 on: October 07, 2012, 11:12:43 pm »
Ok, so I just found out that next weekend there's going to be a Comic Con in NYC,2 hours by train away from where I live. It's sold out, a bunch of people I would love to meet are going to be there, including the guy who plays my favorite Star Wars character, and I have to work both days. Why do I always miss these things/ find out late about these things?? It's like its a sick joke or something...

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #2331 on: October 08, 2012, 12:02:58 am »
There are far too many asshole children. And by extension, I'm going to assume their parents are assholes for doing such a shitty job raising them. At a fall festival I attended yesterday, I'd never seen so many horrible children crammed into one place. Kids who should've known better were behaving like complete monsters. There was a girl (her parents nowhere to be seen) using a piece of rope as a whip to hurt other kids. There were kids throwing dirt and rocks at strangers, trying to hurt them. When I was at the front of the line for a cart ride, a girl about 10 years old literally pushed me out of the way so she could steal my spot. What the fuck is wrong with people?

The last time a child tried to elbow his way into my spot in a line was in an amusement park. I simply grabbed the kid by his armpits and heaved him completely out. Parents were pissed, but the guy who was watching this agreed with me though.

And, I can't say I disagree with Her3tik too much. But, I blame work for that.

Offline tygerarmy

• Zombie Dog Breeder
  • Pope
  • I'm not naked I'm Tattooed
    • Facebook
« Reply #2332 on: October 08, 2012, 12:24:18 am »
Ok, so I just found out that next weekend there's going to be a Comic Con in NYC,2 hours by train away from where I live. It's sold out, a bunch of people I would love to meet are going to be there, including the guy who plays my favorite Star Wars character, and I have to work both days. Why do I always miss these things/ find out late about these things?? It's like its a sick joke or something...

I will be there, 4 day pass if you manage to get tickets let me know!
Twitter Soldier in sour armor tumblr

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #2333 on: October 08, 2012, 04:32:52 am »

*cough cough* can't make it to work . . .
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2334 on: October 08, 2012, 10:00:17 am »

I will be there, 4 day pass if you manage to get tickets let me know!

Man. My siblings are going, and I totally could have gone, but decided not to. Lame.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2335 on: October 08, 2012, 11:19:30 am »

*cough cough* can't make it to work . . .

If I had tickets, I would totally switch with someone at work, just calling out would be kind of dumb since the managers like to look at people's fb accounts, and if I went I would be totally posting pics of me meeting Ian McDiarmid, I don't want to be "called into the office" because I wasn't actually sick.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2336 on: October 08, 2012, 09:08:32 pm »
When you say that you like something, or want to do something, and then people ruin it by telling you stuff you dont need to know. Would ya fuck off and let me enjoy this thing. Gahd
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #2337 on: October 09, 2012, 08:11:19 am »
The whole Christmas Wars stuff is starting early this year. I don't know if I can take another year of right-wing bawwing about how oppressed Christians are.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #2338 on: October 09, 2012, 07:30:25 pm »
I have a structured settlement, but I need cash now
CALL J.G. WENTWORTH
877-CASHNOW

I have an annuity, but I need cash now
CALL J.G. WENTWORTH
877-CASHNOW

They've helped thousands, they'll help you too
One lump sum of cash, they will pay to you

I get long term payments, but I need cash now
CALL GF SDFGNdh
824-FUCKYOU
865-SHUTUPRAAAH

It's your herp, derp when you need it
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2339 on: October 09, 2012, 09:18:54 pm »
Damn it, Hades! You have that jingle stuck in my head.