Author Topic: Manhunt for a possible racist serial killer  (Read 2913 times)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Manhunt for a possible racist serial killer
« on: April 07, 2012, 08:17:31 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17648620  What this tells me is that ultimately race based murders tend to inspire such fear that people are paralyzed.

Offline Dantes Virgil

• Bishop
Re: Manhunt for a possible racist serial killer
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 08:36:40 pm »
I'm sure they do -- but after reading the article, I'm not sure that any of us wouldn't have that same reaction of "I'm not letting my kiddo outside til I know more about what is going on!"  Regardless of whether it was race based or not.  I remember when I was younger some serial killer in the area that was targeting brunettes, and my folks and all the neighbors had essentially the same reaction. 

I hope more facts come to light as quickly as possible so people can be safer.  Serial killers usually have a "type" whether that's race based, hair color based, job based or whatever based.  More info can only help.  :-/

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 08:42:15 pm »
I'm sure they do -- but after reading the article, I'm not sure that any of us wouldn't have that same reaction of "I'm not letting my kiddo outside til I know more about what is going on!"  Regardless of whether it was race based or not.  I remember when I was younger some serial killer in the area that was targeting brunettes, and my folks and all the neighbors had essentially the same reaction. 

I hope more facts come to light as quickly as possible so people can be safer.  Serial killers usually have a "type" whether that's race based, hair color based, job based or whatever based.  More info can only help.  :-/
I will say there is a chance it's not race but I would still be paranoid if I had kids to let them out

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 11:54:35 pm »
I wouldn't declare it race based just yet. Regardless if it was or not I still wouldn't want any kids out in target range, nor any adults either.
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 06:41:26 am »
I wouldn't declare it race based just yet. Regardless if it was or not I still wouldn't want any kids out in target range, nor any adults either.
That is why I said possible we wont know till the suspect is arrested

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 03:10:21 pm »
Serial killers have an MO.  It's possible the MO is race-based.  That's all that's being said >_>
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline mice34

• Neonate

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 03:21:03 pm »
They've arrested 2 (white) guys.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tulsa-oklahoma-men-arrested-shooting-spree/story?id=16096391#.T4HjZtnicsI
Okay the police aren't sure but it is looking hate based seeing as the victims had no connection to each other.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 07:26:21 pm »
inb4 "But what about all the blacks who kill white people?"
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.