Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 395695 times)

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3270 on: March 13, 2020, 10:36:30 pm »
#GiantAsteroid2020
Who needs a signature?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3271 on: March 14, 2020, 01:14:54 am »
#GiantAsteroid2020

#GiantAsteroidOrElse
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3272 on: March 14, 2020, 09:11:55 am »
Who should Giant asteroids running mate be? I'm guessing depending on where it lands it would be.
#GiantAsteroid2020
   #30FootTsunami2020

Or

#GiantAsteroid2020
#Dustcloudthatblotsoutthesunandcausescenturiesofnuclearwinter2020

Or

#GiantAsteroid2020
  #TedCruz2020
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 09:14:04 am by Id82 »
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3273 on: March 15, 2020, 02:38:38 pm »
If Trump had been smarter about his trade war with China and actually made sure the US had the domestic capacity to start producing most of the goods that are otherwise mostly made there, China wouldn't be able to do this:

https://www.techpowerup.com/264730/new-u-s-regulation-prevents-huawei-buying-from-tsmc-could-backfire-chinese-press

Hold medical supplies in exchange for letting Huawei onto domestic cell networks.

Huawei, which most intelligence agencies say is just a front for Chinese spying.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3274 on: March 21, 2020, 09:01:30 pm »
Did Trump actually say that he wished China informed him sooner on the Covid 19? You mean like how this was first reported on back in November and became pretty serious in December, and how you had months to act on this, but insisted it wasn't bad, and it was contained and taking care of and that it was another "hoax" from the Democratic party so you did nothing about it until like a week ago. And now say you knew it was a pandemic from the beginning?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/21/politics/trump-china-told-us-coronavirus/index.html
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3275 on: March 21, 2020, 10:07:13 pm »
Trump's base doesn't care about hypocrisy or intellectual consistency, though. All they care about is that he doesn't smack down people who call it the "Kung Flu".

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3276 on: March 22, 2020, 04:32:08 pm »
The one problem with Trump's base is that they're going to die from this.  Because they're all idiots.

Ironbite-and they'll still find a way to blame Obama.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3277 on: March 23, 2020, 12:06:31 am »
If you look at footage of a Trump Rally, you see pictures of many old faces, many fat faces, and being old, being obese, that puts you at distinct risk of Coronavirus. The virus doesn't care if you think its a hoax or not, it will kill you stone cold dead.

And you know what? I'm not even gonna try and talk to anyone at risk who are parroting conspiracy theories or talking about what their pastor said.

They wanna say "come at me bro" at fate? I'll stand by and let them get bitchslapped.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3278 on: March 23, 2020, 01:03:49 am »
For me the old saw about leading horses to water comes to mind.

The problem is that in this case, if you don't have everyone following the rules about large gatherings and such, everyone is at risk.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #3279 on: March 23, 2020, 01:11:42 am »
Speaking of our government being awful
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2020/03/20/senators-accused-of-insider-trading-dumping-stocks-after-coronavirus-briefings/#46228c054a45

Now, you may recall the name Jim Inhofe (R- Oklahoma). Probably because he's a jackass who's been quoted on the mainpage a couple of different times.
https://fstdt.com/DBS
https://fstdt.com/W6G4

and also apparently did a plane stunt to announce his reelection campaign.
https://www.stwnewspress.com/news/sen-inhofe-flies-plane-upside-down-announcing-he-is-still/article_f0f2c632-5f0f-11ea-8c2f-ff9539759600.html

Other names are Richard Burr (R- North Carolina), Kelly Loefler (R- Georgia) who is married to the literal chairman of the New York Stock Exchange, Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) and Diane Feinstein (D- California). I know Burr & Inhofe are Trump bootlickers but I've not heard of Loefler or Johnson before.

Regardless, I hope all of them are removed from office as soon as possible whether through the ballot box or an investigation into their shady dealings. Very reminiscent to me of former VP Richard "Emperor Palpatine" Cheney and his little Haliburton buddies in terms of using human suffering as a chance for self-enrichment.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3280 on: March 23, 2020, 01:35:29 am »
Ron Johnson is the rich-as-fuck do-nothing Senator from Wisconsin who unseated Russ Feingold in the 2010 Tea Party wave and then defeated Feingold again in 2016 when Trump flipped the Rult Belt.

Kelly Loefler is the appointed Senator from Georgia replacing Johnny Isakson, who resigned due to health concerns, and she's married to the head of the NYSE.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #3281 on: March 23, 2020, 01:43:08 am »
As someone from Wisconsin: I would shed not a single fucking tear if Ron Johnson dropped dead tomorrow.
Who needs a signature?

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3282 on: March 23, 2020, 09:22:42 am »
Speaking of our government being awful
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2020/03/20/senators-accused-of-insider-trading-dumping-stocks-after-coronavirus-briefings/#46228c054a45

Now, you may recall the name Jim Inhofe (R- Oklahoma). Probably because he's a jackass who's been quoted on the mainpage a couple of different times.
https://fstdt.com/DBS
https://fstdt.com/W6G4

and also apparently did a plane stunt to announce his reelection campaign.
https://www.stwnewspress.com/news/sen-inhofe-flies-plane-upside-down-announcing-he-is-still/article_f0f2c632-5f0f-11ea-8c2f-ff9539759600.html

Other names are Richard Burr (R- North Carolina), Kelly Loefler (R- Georgia) who is married to the literal chairman of the New York Stock Exchange, Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) and Diane Feinstein (D- California). I know Burr & Inhofe are Trump bootlickers but I've not heard of Loefler or Johnson before.

Regardless, I hope all of them are removed from office as soon as possible whether through the ballot box or an investigation into their shady dealings. Very reminiscent to me of former VP Richard "Emperor Palpatine" Cheney and his little Haliburton buddies in terms of using human suffering as a chance for self-enrichment.

The MSM keeps tossing Feinstein in there to try and BothSides this whole thing, but if you actually look at her "insider transactions", they involve selling stock... In a health care company who's stock has risen since.  Not exactly the kind of transaction you'd expect if she was insider trading.

OTOH, Burr and Loefler were selling stock in hotels, resorts and transportation companies while buying stock in companies specializing in remote working and providing health care supplies...

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3283 on: March 23, 2020, 10:15:32 am »
I admit I don't know much about insider trading laws, but if Sen. Feinstein sold said shares with the expectation that their price would drop based on what she found out, wouldn't that still be insider trading? All it would say is that Sens. Burr and Loefler are better at stock trading than Sen. Feinstein.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3284 on: March 23, 2020, 10:43:08 am »
Diane Feinstein is too fucking old for her office and needs to resign and retire. We shouldn't be having Silent Generation people running our government.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t