Author Topic: Some Freak Vandalized The Lincoln Memorial!  (Read 4595 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Re: Some Freak Vandalized The Lincoln Memorial!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 05:26:34 pm »
What I don't get is, if you're really gonna do something like that, why would you just throw the paint on randomly? He should have at least written a message.

At least it's better than the dingleberries who vandalized a horse statue to turn it into a MLP.

Wait, seriously!?

I just looked it up, and yes, it happened. It seems to be that someone painted a bronze horse statue in Russia in the colors of Rainbow Dash recently. Gonna take a guess and say it has something to due with the Russian government's homophobia. Naturally the article I found had comments either say "fuck bronies" as hard as possible, or alternatively, "fucking awesome!" One site was also giving bronies shit for giving guns pony themed paint jobs.

On topic: Why not do something funny like leave two giant boulders in a massive burlap sack at the base of the Washington Monument?

(click to show/hide)

If they did it out of spite for the Russian governments recent actions, like I guessed at above, then I like it regardless of quality. They still should have at least tried to do the cutie mark, though.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
Re: Some Freak Vandalized The Lincoln Memorial!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 06:39:35 pm »
I'm trying and failing to come up with the amount of caring to actually care about this.

Ironbite-it's...paint on stone and wood.  Not like someone took a saw to Abe's head.

....Simpsons did it...
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"