Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

religious chain letter thingamie!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sigmaleph:
Y'know, for some reason or another the thing I find weird is how the bishop keeps referring to himself solely as "an old church bishop". Almost like whoever wrote this didn't want to give a name (because there's no bishop).

Also, that the rug is supposed to be used by two people, of which you are supposedly the first, but obviously the second person will receive the same rug with the same message that also says they are the first and have to send it to a second person. Like, why even bother lying about that.

No idea why I'm focusing on that with all the other weird going on, but I am.

EDIT: Also, echoing davedan, please open the prophecy and tell us what's inside!

Caitshidhe:
They're lying about everything, I'm sure. I bet you send your 'prayer list' to them and they writ back saying, 'INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE' or sommat. Tay suggested sending the prepaid envelope back taped to the box the table came in, then fill the box with rocks, rotten eggs, and a copy of the Koran. I'm evil.

Witchyjoshy:
Find the wooiest Wiccan/Satanist curse you can locate and send it to them.

If they're half as gullible as they expect you to be, they'll freak out.

Caitshidhe:
OOOHHHH! so many good ideas, so little time. I should hold a raffle to decide what to do with the prepaid postage. Winner chooses.

Old Viking:
I tried running a version of this scam once, but it wasn't worth the effort.  Sacred, holy spot used underwear held little appeal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version