Author Topic: A gameshow harder than Jeopardy  (Read 1786 times)

Offline CaseAgainstFaith

• Pope
  • Smartass with a Dunce Hat
A gameshow harder than Jeopardy
« on: August 23, 2012, 09:37:46 pm »
http://gsntv.com/shows/the-american-bible-challenge/

Yep this is a real thing. I bet not to many people except atheists actually will win anything on this game show. (jokes all around lol)
Reasoning with a fundie is like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it is victorious - Anonymous
Let us drink like dwarves; Smoke like wizards and party like hobbits!

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
Re: A gameshow harder than Jeopardy
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 10:34:20 pm »
Yeah, I've been watching game shows before and there would be a Bible question, and invariably, I would know the answer, but the contestant would not.  And some of them had made a comment about being highly involved with their church or what-not.  And most of the time, the question was not that hard.

So, yeah, I can agree with your assessment.
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 02:46:22 am »
I should set that to record, and get myself some popcorn, see how well I hold up on my Bible knowledge (I'm an atheist myself, and the Bible made me quit).

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 08:02:30 am »
Worse than University Challenge?