Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

An example of liberal atheist degeneracy

<< < (2/7) > >>

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 29, 2018, 09:28:19 am ---
--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on November 29, 2018, 09:23:57 am ---Do you not see what this means? Morality and religion and sexuality, it's all a mere distraction from the true issue at hand.

--- End quote ---
Well I like peppermint so I don’t consider it an issue. It is not anywhere close to being as important as morality, religion, and sexuality.

--- End quote ---
It's not about peppermints. The peppermints are merely a metaphor for the true meaning. But I guess it's far too spicy for you.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on November 29, 2018, 09:32:19 am ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 29, 2018, 09:28:19 am ---
--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on November 29, 2018, 09:23:57 am ---Do you not see what this means? Morality and religion and sexuality, it's all a mere distraction from the true issue at hand.

--- End quote ---
Well I like peppermint so I don’t consider it an issue. It is not anywhere close to being as important as morality, religion, and sexuality.

--- End quote ---
It's not about peppermints. The peppermints are merely a metaphor for the true meaning. But I guess it's far too spicy for you.

--- End quote ---

I watched the video again to find the true meaning  and it seems like the true meaning is that woman does not like the peppermint because of the person who gave her the peppermint is sleeping on the couch. That doesn’t make sense.

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 29, 2018, 09:39:06 am ---I watched the video again to find the true meaning  and it seems like the true meaning is that woman does not like the peppermint because of the person who gave her the peppermint is sleeping on the couch. That doesn’t make sense.

--- End quote ---
Just as I thought. It's far far too spicy for you.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on November 29, 2018, 09:47:15 am ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 29, 2018, 09:39:06 am ---I watched the video again to find the true meaning  and it seems like the true meaning is that woman does not like the peppermint because of the person who gave her the peppermint is sleeping on the couch. That doesn’t make sense.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So can you explain the true meaning?

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 29, 2018, 09:49:51 am ---
--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on November 29, 2018, 09:47:15 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So can you explain the true meaning?

--- End quote ---

If you can't see it, there's simply no helping you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version