Author Topic: Chris Brown is Headed to Jail  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
Chris Brown is Headed to Jail
« on: March 15, 2014, 09:40:52 am »
Chris Brown has violated the terms of his probation.  I typically don't like seeing famous get into legal problems.  Chris Brown has had ample opportunity to do the right thing and he blew it.  I know being rich and/or famous can get you out of legal problems a not rich and/or famous person couldn't, but even that only goes so far.

I wonder if Chris Brown thinks that is image has been destroyed since 2009, and that's why he has been behaving the way he does because of that belief?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Chris Brown is Headed to Jail
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 10:22:54 am »
Meh, doesn't excuse him for being a complete, abusive dickhead.  Either way, I'm glad to see him finally going where he belongs, and where he should've been after he beat Rhianna to a fucking pulp.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 11:29:14 am »
Meh, doesn't excuse him for being a complete, abusive dickhead.  Either way, I'm glad to see him finally going where he belongs, and where he should've been after he beat Rhianna to a fucking pulp.

I agree that beating Rhianna was truly horrible, and I certainly don't take to kindly to those who perpetrate domestic violence.  Jail/prison inmates don't take to kindly to those who beat women or children either.  People who have been following Chris Brown's issues saw this comming.  Hopefully, Chris can pull his head out of his a** in spite of his claimed personal problems of substance abuse, anger management, and PTSD.  Mind you, I know of people with actual problems Chris Brown claims, and they are well adjusted, functional, and positively contributing members of society.  Chris ultimately needs to take responibly of his actions.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 11:43:07 am »

I agree that beating Rhianna was truly horrible, and I certainly don't take to kindly to those who perpetrate domestic violence.  Jail/prison inmates don't take to kindly to those who beat women or children either.  People who have been following Chris Brown's issues saw this comming.  Hopefully, Chris can pull his head out of his a** in spite of his claimed personal problems of substance abuse, anger management, and PTSD.  Mind you, I know of people with actual problems Chris Brown claims, and they are well adjusted, functional, and positively contributing members of society.  Chris ultimately needs to take responibly of his actions.

Being an American celebrity, such a thing is extremely unlikely, alas.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 12:24:51 pm »

Being an American celebrity, such a thing is extremely unlikely, alas.

I believe you're right.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 12:51:57 pm »
FINALLY!

Maybe Rihanna can get the nerve to practice what she preached in her song, "Take A Bow" (if she hasn't already).

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 06:43:12 pm »
Took a while, huh?

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 11:19:24 pm »

I've looked at his twitter. He's of the "I don't need to be responsible when I have money and swag" mentality that plagues rich celebrities.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 12:09:49 am »
Jay-Z should've had the little bitch taken out back and shot Vegas style years ago.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 05:34:55 pm »
It would be deliciously karmic if he got beaten up in prison.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 05:40:35 pm »
Lets not go there.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 06:33:15 pm »
Quote from: GLaDOS
You like revenge, right? Everybody likes revenge! Well, let's go get some!
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 08:23:11 pm »
Looks like Chris has to stay in Jail until April 23rd.  The judge isn't playing anymore.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-chris-brown-20140317,0,6227095.story#axzz2wYIBLuMR