Community > Society and History

The crazy stuff people say on the net

<< < (62/67) > >>

Sigmaleph:
Not being anæmic is an illuminati conspiracy

Vanto:
Probably my favorite part of that lunacy is the assumption that if you grow your own food in natural soil there's no way it would end up having any of the fourth most common element in it.

Anyway, free-bleeding is apparently still a thing:

And they're trying to raise their kids into it too.

Skybison:
Over on we hunted the mammoth some guy from the semen retention community is posting some absolutely mind boggling bullcrap.  It ranges from the claim that the Roman empire fell because magic virgins cursed  the empire to saying that women won't get periods if they don't masturbate for long enough.  There is way to much to cover all of his nonsense by here's my favorite quote from the guy

--- Quote ---female sex energy is linked to menstruation as a cognate for male ejaculation..ejaculation is seen as the male period in the sexual esoteric community…both result in the loss of creative material ..though many believe abstention from orgasm will also confer a woman with great spiritual powers even if she may not be able to stop her monthly loss
--- End quote ---

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2020/02/15/this-nofap-parody-of-johnny-cashs-cover-of-hurt-is-possibly-the-worst-song-ever-recorded/comment-page-1/#comments

Read all his stuff he is hilariously bonkers

davedan:
That song was insane. Fucking terrible thing to do to either Nine Inch Nails or Johnny Cash. 

But also saying 'Coomb' mate you could have got cum to rhyme. That's just painful. I do like how the SR guy thought that the comments to such a fucking cringy video was a good place to prosyletise.

Askold:
So, there's this Youtuber that I started following because some of his prepper/militia stuff was interesting. Not from political or ideological pov but from the actual logistics, mechanics and such.

But over the last years he has gone from "weird" to "scary" and has been repeatedly panicking about "the deep state" trying to dethrone Trump and demanding militias to be ready to take action. He's also gone from one militia group to another as he either gets kicked out or walks out.

By now he's doing videos like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI5Tb2iKqOc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version